Retro Popular Retros in 2022

mandypandz

Sep 30, 2022
I know Retros and Habbo are dying. That doesn't mean I don't cling to it. Currently, all I know is Habboon, but half the people there are afkers in the lobby or it's only game events. I've taken to rejoining real habbo but you and I know, no one wants to pay for Habbo. I know there are some extremely popular foreign ones but alas, I only speak English sooo. I mean I can auto-translate it with google to get a general idea of what is being said but people probably wouldn't be able to understand me because they wouldn't have auto translate on likely. I'm going mad, I can't find one, just one with a semi-active community. Where are the retros? The good ones??

Please, I'm desperate. I need something to do at work when I'm pretending to work.

Liam

trust nobody
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Unfortunately, as it currently stands, they're all pretty much dead. Usually if one hotel gets lucky enough to have more than 20 online they become toxic and/or close within 3 months. Choose wisely which one you put your time into.

Keep an eye on or check out our advertisements section:

mandypandz

Sep 30, 2022
Unfortunately, as it currently stands, they're all pretty much dead. Usually if one hotel gets lucky enough to have more than 20 online they become toxic and/or close within 3 months. Choose wisely which one you put your time into.

Keep an eye on or check out our advertisements section:
I was really hoping you wouldn't say that. Well shit.

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
Look out for NaHabbo - It is currently operated and founded by myself and is bound to be "popular".
It is going to be a multi-language based hotel (English being the main language of course). It is going to bring back the old-feel of Habbo from its peak era (2009-2014) - when retros like Force (v26 owned by Aaron), Blah/Static Hotel, ClanHabbo/HabboBZ, Haplus were around. I am still in the process of doing major BETA testing with a few trust-worthy users just to test bugs and fill in the blanks. What's going to make it unique and different from the typical retro(s) is I am looking and aiming to build a community of .com users - not retro users. Users who aren't going to bring that toxic energy into the community (obviously they'll eventually join but that wont be the core user-base). Long story short we will be looking for the users who build agencies, adopt kids/build families, actually participate in events, role-play (sports, life, etc.), and gamble. The goal is to make users compete on becoming the richest user most of these hotels everyone signs up and is automatically on the top-stats or leaderboards with 50k+ credits and duckets.

I've been trying to launch this project since 2019 but was not able to find a reliable partner and/or developer who can help me execute this blueprint into reality. Recently I was able to do so, and this month in October we shall be launching our first open-public BETA soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
I don't think popular is necessarily something to look for these days- there are quite a few great small communities who are friendly and welcoming.

Liam is right, although a bit generous with 3 months.

I prefer just finding a chill place with some chill people.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Look out for NaHabbo - It is currently operated and founded by myself and is bound to be "popular".
It is going to be a multi-language based hotel (English being the main language of course). It is going to bring back the old-feel of Habbo from its peak era (2009-2014) - when retros like Force (v26 owned by Aaron), Blah/Static Hotel, ClanHabbo/HabboBZ, Haplus were around. I am still in the process of doing major BETA testing with a few trust-worthy users just to test bugs and fill in the blanks. What's going to make it unique and different from the typical retro(s) is I am looking and aiming to build a community of .com users - not retro users. Users who aren't going to bring that toxic energy into the community (obviously they'll eventually join but that wont be the core user-base). Long story short we will be looking for the users who build agencies, adopt kids/build families, actually participate in events, role-play (sports, life, etc.), and gamble. The goal is to make users compete on becoming the richest user most of these hotels everyone signs up and is automatically on the top-stats or leaderboards with 50k+ credits and duckets.

I've been trying to launch this project since 2019 but was not able to find a reliable partner and/or developer who can help me execute this blueprint into reality. Recently I was able to do so, and this month in October we shall be launching our first open-public BETA soon.
new hotels tend to die within the first few months, but gl tho

Last edited by a moderator:

Youngster

Sensitivity killed my dog...
Aug 10, 2015
I don't think popular is necessarily something to look for these days- there are quite a few great small communities who are friendly and welcoming.

Liam is right, although a bit generous with 3 months.

I prefer just finding a chill place with some chill people.
around 1.5, 2k players, I just think the English community is too toxic, and any newcomers to the English community tend to stay away from retros. Also, foreign hotels have a better way of advertising from the looks of it. We only really depend on Habbo and Findretros, we don't utilize social media

Altair

Jul 29, 2019

bro this is actully sick please add me on discord kalil#2886 much love
Post automatically merged:

around 1.5, 2k players, I just think the English community is too toxic, and any newcomers to the English community tend to stay away from retros. Also, foreign hotels have a better way of advertising from the looks of it. We only really depend on Habbo and Findretros, we don't utilize social media
u got any other retro to go to, that one was ass haha

Last edited:

sRemorse

Jul 24, 2023
bro this is actully sick please add me on discord kalil#2886 much love

u got any other retro to go to, that one was ass haha
Played Habgen and myBobba last night both got fair amount of players still some people typing like its 2014 tryina date inside a game kinda threw me off the whole thing but just took it on the chin both seem good though

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Played Habgen and myBobba last night both got fair amount of players still some people typing like its 2014 tryina date inside a game kinda threw me off the whole thing but just took it on the chin both seem good though

Since myBoBBa does a hybrid type of thing you’ll find we get a lot of “RP couples” they aren’t actually dating though haha

But yeah a lot of people “e date” across retros and I never understood it. Usually the leading cause of drama lmao

sRemorse

Jul 24, 2023
Since myBoBBa does a hybrid type of thing you’ll find we get a lot of “RP couples” they aren’t actually dating though haha

But yeah a lot of people “e date” across retros and I never understood it. Usually the leading cause of drama lmao
Ah okay I can handle that not as bad as full blown e dating and yeah can easily see it causing drama somehow definitely did in the past. Nevertheless you do have a welcoming community :)

gray

Zipto.net
Jun 1, 2023
Appreciate your feedback and I hope you enjoyed your stay at myselfs and Puffin's retros. I believe that myself and Puffin try to stand out differently to other retros with our own twists and features, but hey ho each to there own opinion aswell. Enjoy though :)

sRemorse

Jul 24, 2023
Appreciate your feedback and I hope you enjoyed your stay at myselfs and Puffin's retros. I believe that myself and Puffin try to stand out differently to other retros with our own twists and features, but hey ho each to there own opinion aswell. Enjoy though :)
Yeah enjoyed them both will try to frequent was fun interacting with people and the nostalgia of it all. Both made some great communities

Users who are viewing this thread