PokemonGO/Mobile Games Discussion Category?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
I believe this would be a great category too add - Like @Hender stated, other games too like Clash Royale, Clash of Clans etc.
I myself play CoC and would love to engage it into the community.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I believe this would be a great category too add - Like @Hender stated, other games too like Clash Royale, Clash of Clans etc.
I myself play CoC and would love to engage it into the community.
yeah because within a week Pokemon didn't just surpass those other games by tenfold but also actually applies to everyone.

Not to mention, it'll be nice to show off my pokemon collection after another day of my bot running

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
I'll just quote Kaz from another thread about a new category. Just replace [WoW] with [PGO] or [MOBILE] for example.

Since there isn't currently much discussion regarding it, we tend to advise people to post it in here - and use the tag [WoW] in the thread title (so people can see it is a WoW discussion

Once there is more discussion, and more and more people get involved a new sub section might be added.
These are the general steps we take to a new sub section been added.

If you wish to speed this process up and know of people that play/develop/interested in WoW, feel free to bring them here and get posting :up:

Reactions: Kaz

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
My thoughts on this.
Yes it should have its own section as it is a growing and popular game.

However for now, until there are more threads regarding it, i suggest using the tags [Pokemon] or [Pokemon Go], until a sufficient amount of threads regarding the game 'spam' the section, then @bigdawg would feel the need to expand the game to its own section.

For now I will close this thread and advise you all to post relevant threads here - using the tags suggested above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread