Pokémon Uranium 2016

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Okay, so basically last year this game called Pokémon Uranium got released, and I downloaded it later on before it got smacked in the face with a DMCA.

I had totally forgotten about it, so I might aswell put it up incase there's some Pokémon fans on here.

- Sadly it doesn't work on Linux with Wine.

lgLm45D.png

When this shit happens, just click OK button and Start Game and it should work.

A little information about the game:
Pokémon Uranium is a game based on the series. The game was in development for nine years. The game adds 150 new fan-made species of Pokémon, along with a new region. Similar to the official games, Uranium contains both online trading and online battling. In August 2016, after one and a half million downloads, the download links for Pokémon Uranium were taken down from the official website because the developers wanted to "respect Nintendo's wishes", after receiving multiple letters from lawyers representing . The following month, the developers announced that they had officially ceased development of the title and shut down the website and servers. Following the announcement, community members created a new website and continued to develop patches for the base game, including bug fixes and new features.

In Pokémon Uranium, the player navigates through the Tandor region, and encounter over 190 Pokémon throughout their travels. The story follows a young hero as they journey through the region, collecting a total of eight Pokémon gym badges and eventually defeating the Pokémon League to become the Pokémon champion. The protagonist receives a Pokémon they choose from the new Pokémon Professor Bamb'o, and set off. The player's mother has been lost after a nuclear explosion at a power plant, and father remains cold and distant as he throws himself into his work to avoid dealing with his grief, leaving the child with their aunt. Throughout the game, the player is given reason to be suspicious as strange happenings are going on around them, and a severely radiated Pokémon looms over the region, ready to destroy it all.

Online connections to other copies of a Pokémon game is a returning aspect of previous games to Pokémon Uranium. Global Trade Station, also known as GTS, also exists in the game, allowing players to anonymously trade Pokémon with anyone

Mega DL link

I am not quite sure what section this thread belongs in

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
I was really surprised with the production quality of Uranium, like christ it looks and feels like a real pokemon game. Too bad they couldn't continue development. :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread