PlusEMU Support thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Assuming you mean the avatar? The currency, user data and so on is cached until logout or emulator boot down (personal preference, doesn't need to be).

As for the in-game me-menu bar, a packet is missing that should update that. I'll post it tomorrow, as I don't have it for that revision, only Boons and I'm too lazy right now.
If its a personal preference and you said it doesnt need to be, how would I go about changing it so it does auto update it?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
If its a personal preference and you said it doesnt need to be, how would I go about changing it so it does auto update it?

Go through the emulator and find where it changes the variables and add a query there.

vinnythebest

Oct 24, 2013
Hello! @Sledmore
I need help with the Magic Stack Tile. The Value 0 of the Magic don't work so good.
If i place the Magic Stack Tile to 0.1 work good:
If i place the Magic Stack Tile to 0 don't work good:

How can i fix it? Thanks to all!

Vinny95

Apr 28, 2016
@JMG
Sorry for writing with another account but i don't know why i can't modify the e-Mail for confirm the account.
Anyway.
If you see the 0.1 the furni stay within them. And if you see the 0, the furni are one above the other.
How can i make the 0 like 0.1?

Sorry for my bad english, im trying!

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
@JMG
Sorry for writing with another account but i don't know why i can't modify the e-Mail for confirm the account.
Anyway.
If you see the 0.1 the furni stay within them. And if you see the 0, the furni are one above the other.
How can i make the 0 like 0.1?

Sorry for my bad english, im trying!
The stack tile needs to be the first piece of furniture to be put down, then put your 0 item on top, then moving it to 0.1 will go just above the previous item.
@Sledmore Moodlight wont go down in room
It works fine in his release, you're either using an updated edit version or done something wrong. If you're using an updated version from his original release then you might have a few errors.

Vinny95

Apr 28, 2016
The stack tile needs to be the first piece of furniture to be put down, then put your 0 item on top, then moving it to 0.1 will go just above the previous item.

It works fine in his release, you're either using an updated edit version or done something wrong. If you're using an updated version from his original release then you might have a few errors.
I know how use the Stack Tile.
If you see the screens the furni are so different from the 0.
I need the same effect on the 0 like 0.1. How can i edit that? Where?

Vinny95

Apr 28, 2016
I still don't know what you mean, maybe change the stack height in the furniture table to 0.1?
In the screen that I made above, if you notice I did two tests. One with the height of the magic to 0 and one with the height to 0.1.
I wish the height of 0 has the same magic effect of the height 0.1.
I explained myself better? xD

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Just wondering, how the hell do I find and edit these? Are they in the emulator?
SO9sjDC.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread