When i try to launch the emulator, i get this error:
08621d25d4158352f326326adfab1b0d

Here is my config:
2a66f8e8522e173f25543b216f3870c5

What am I doing wrong? Please help.

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
What's on like 83 in ItemData.cs. Looks like a you've added something into your catalog_items incorrectly.

Damien

Feb 26, 2012
Check any furniture you've recently added to your hotel.

In the furniture table look for the column "height_adjustable", and make sure none of them are set to blank (should be 0), being sure to also check you've removed any trailing comma's for items you've set to have multiple heights.

Ezklade

Apr 18, 2014
Check any furniture you've recently added to your hotel.

In the furniture table look for the column "height_adjustable", and make sure none of them are set to blank (should be 0), being sure to also check you've removed any trailing comma's for items you've set to have multiple heights.
The problem is that i just created the hotel. Downloaded everything from ***** + i use BrainCMS. So i haven't changed anything..

Damien

Feb 26, 2012
The problem is that i just created the hotel. Downloaded everything from ***** + i use BrainCMS. So i haven't changed anything..
Code:
SELECT * FROM `furniture` WHERE `height_adjustable` LIKE '%,' OR `height_adjustable` = '';

NeedForSpreed

May 18, 2014
This fix is pretty simple... change from "." To "," on your pc. Press windows button + r. Search for intl.cpl then hit enter. A menu will pop up. Press on additional settings. Then change decimal symbol to the one you don't currently have(can't remember which). Then hit apply and your problems should be solved.

Ezklade

Apr 18, 2014
This fix is pretty simple... change from "." To "," on your pc. Press windows button + r. Search for intl.cpl then hit enter. A menu will pop up. Press on additional settings. Then change decimal symbol to the one you don't currently have(can't remember which). Then hit apply and your problems should be solved.
Thanks! This worked.

Code:
SELECT * FROM `furniture` WHERE `height_adjustable` LIKE '%,' OR `height_adjustable` = '';
SpreedBloods methos worked. Thanks for helping!

Ezklade

Apr 18, 2014
All good, I always forget about changing the systems default decimal. I just thought you had added some new furniture incorrectly. Glad you was able to fix it :)
Now when i go into catalogue and press a furniture i get kicked to /me page, you have an idea of why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread