[plusemu] Server crashed now getting this error

chiefqueef

gooby pls
Jan 8, 2012
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomData.Fill(DataRow Row) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\EMU\Emulator Source\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomData.cs:line 87
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.FetchRoomData(Int32 RoomId, DataRow dRow) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\EMU\Emulator Source\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 400
at Plus.HabboHotel.Users.UserData.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String SessionTicket, Byte& errorCode) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\EMU\Emulator Source\HabboHotel\Users\UserData\UserDataFactory.cs:line 158
at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\EMU\Emulator Source\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 100

chiefqueef

gooby pls
Jan 8, 2012
Check if the data in the rooms table are correct.
the data is fine in the table the server shutdown and updated now i get this error everytime someones loading the hotel they stick at 76%, the hotel was working fine before the vps updated so i dont see how any of the data in rooms table could have changed

chiefqueef

gooby pls
Jan 8, 2012
Check your rooms table for the column allow_pets, seems like you have invalid data somewhere
So it seemed some of the settings were null lol sorted it now cheers guys :)

Check your rooms table for the column allow_pets, seems like you have invalid data somewhere
everytime a new room is created the default is null and its cauysing they errors ive changed in navicat the default to 0 n it still blank when new rooms are made

frank000

Apr 22, 2020
Sorry for opening an old thread lol,

I'm having this same error and unfortunately I deleted the room on navicat that the pets were in before thinking to allow them in the database,
& now the error won't disappear on my Emu. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this or is it irreversible lol.

Users who are viewing this thread