PlusEMU Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VitorBarreto

Mar 3, 2017
I need the packets of this production PRODUCTION-201607262204-86871104 , to fix jukebox, polls, club hc, helpers, could you get it for people?

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
I need the packets of this production PRODUCTION-201607262204-86871104 , to fix jukebox, polls, club hc, helpers, could you get it for people?
Mate, you've been asking on people's walls and I told you to create a help/support thread (which you did). Be patient or use fucking google, jesus. This is a release thread not a help and support thread, and if it was - it's for the latest emulator.

Be patient.

VitorBarreto

Mar 3, 2017
Plus the emulator is plus, I only use a different production, so why not change anything from one production to another right? Zz, Who can pick up the packets thanks s2

SpinyGames

Feb 13, 2016
Would you make a download from the Release 3 Edition? I have seen some dev things on you git from it, nice! i would test it but it has'nt a .exe file.

wavekun

May 29, 2016
Yeah i know, but in v2 can't you use Room Floor Editor and yeah, there a couple of bugs so we can't run a retro on v2.....
Edit your room_models table in your database
You must be registered for see images attach

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Where is the git I am trying to fix some bugs on the 2nd release. Site seems to be down :/ ..
The development was discontinued a few weeks back dude you'll have to use the help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread