PlusEMU Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve123

Feb 25, 2017
Just a small question: Is it still possible to enable quests in this new BUILD? Can't find anything related to quest.enabled=1 or true in the external_vars.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
How about the Revision 3, @Sledmore? :)

Will try and get it finished, but no promises. It needs a lot of testing, which I'll be doing over the weekend. I also need to get the SQL together, so I'll probably test it on Friday then prepare the SQL on Saturday, if all goes to plan.

Zenuyasha

</Dev>
Dec 5, 2016
Will try and get it finished, but no promises. It needs a lot of testing, which I'll be doing over the weekend. I also need to get the SQL together, so I'll probably test it on Friday then prepare the SQL on Saturday, if all goes to plan.
Then it would get released on Sunday?

Steve123

Feb 25, 2017
How is it going? :)

Examed

Я весь высший лидер из вас всех
Aug 7, 2014
@Sle you must be proud of yourself m8 :), I know I am ;).

xXSicilyXx

Mar 19, 2015
Hi friends, i looked that there are a few packet with wrong header, relative to Marketplace, AvatarUpdate (bottom bar), i have added packets relative of BonusBagComposer, Forums, Camera, Nux Alert, Helper Tool, Quiz Way, Quick Polls, ecc.. if you wants the correct they are:
public const int AvatarAspectUpdateMessageComposer = 1141;//884

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread