PlusEMU Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paylee

Feb 8, 2017
Yeah, I'd love to see nux coded in Build 2. Pretty useful for new users.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zet

Sep 20, 2016
Instead of releasing it on a entire new thread, might as well just send those sources to Craig himself and he could take them and contribute with them towards future PlusEMU builds.

Supermario

Jan 5, 2016
No need for credit, but I'll be more than happy to help. Go check out some of the features yourself. (JUST A TEST HOTEL)
Do you know how to fix the SSOTicket issues with PlusEMU R2?

Wulles

Dec 8, 2013
It would be easier to release the emulator with fixes for all a good part of the Brazilian community has this Sirio Emulator
74b1b248d1104194b9c4f380b047fe7f.png
This is Mine edition, and this is Private, dont public bae.

Zet

Sep 20, 2016
Do you know how to fix the SSOTicket issues with PlusEMU R2?
I am pretty sure the problem you are receiving with your SSOTicket is mostly towards the CMS-side. Double-check your client.php, database, and the system core of your database. I can highly doubt that it has anything to do with PlusEMU.

Aizzy

Dec 20, 2016
This is Mine edition, and this is Private, dont public bae.
It's strange how you say "Private" where you have other people's code, broken, unfinished or exploit codes that's what you call editing ... probably should sell to Brazilians at 100.00 reais or so, in both versions That I had access "What was not difficult" the first removed the HC code so if someone tried to compile I would not have access to it like the club_expire classes but it was not difficult to redo the whole HC but I am not a bad person to be able to Release your "Emulator" for download for as long as I do not like you

Manuela

May 27, 2016
It's strange how you say "Private" where you have other people's code, broken, unfinished or exploit codes that's what you call editing ... probably should sell to Brazilians at 100.00 reais or so, in both versions That I had access "What was not difficult" the first removed the HC code so if someone tried to compile I would not have access to it like the club_expire classes but it was not difficult to redo the whole HC but I am not a bad person to be able to Release your "Emulator" for download for as long as I do not like you
GRITOOOOOOOOOOO KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Aizzy

Dec 20, 2016
GRITOOOOOOOOOOO KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Let's not cause intrigues, we know as the "Wulles Queen" is I just wonder how he got some codes that I had already seen in other emulators that I actually saw that did a good job of "Editing" without removing credits from Sledmore and other Plus Emulator developers "Sirio Emulator or Project Sirio" it's a joke

Reactions: Zet

Steve123

Feb 25, 2017
When will build 3 will be released? I thought Sledmore said that it will be today, but I'm not sure if it's still today. I hope so! :D

Menkz

Jul 9, 2010
yeah craig u dirty cheat, mans just changing production folder name init ur not updating production wowz ermagherd craig exposed?
yo lowkey man, our production number is actually PRODUCTION-201610312204-296063264

Reactions: Joe

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
@Sledmore the owner said hes already paid on you for 50$ to be dev on the hotel.

He gave me:
  • $50 AUD.
  • Pencil
  • Buttons for a T-Shirt.
  • Sewing Kit for my trousers.
  • Cat treats.
In all serious, I've known Mitch for maybe 10 years or so, I'm "developing" his hotel, for nothing. However his hotel is currently on build 1, afaik. As build 3 is in a busy state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread