PlusEMU r2 adding new clothes? [Help]

Yoshi

Feb 27, 2017
Hey, i've added the new pack from *****
I also added the new figurmap & figuredata to the extra folder in my emulator.
I edited it so it was selectable.
I debugged my emu cleared cache and cloudflare purged
still no luck? anyone know anything i've missed here

Yoshi

Feb 27, 2017
You need to add it also in your web gamefolder not only in emulator (extra folder).
sorry forgot to state, I already did this also

Just checking because there has been 3 emulators released titled 'Plus R2', just check you completed each step correctly.

You need to add it also in your web gamefolder not only in emulator (extra folder).

I don't suppose if one of you have abit of time could have a look via teamviewer?

yoyok

Apr 24, 2013
I'm on mobile now. Can you give me more information. What do you see if you put the new figuremap and figuredata in the folder; are the outfits White in - game?

Yoshi

Feb 27, 2017
If it's not loading all the clothes, you'll need to download the full clothes swfs. Otherwise, it will only load basic clothes and not full.
I did add them to my production folder?

If it's not loading all the clothes, you'll need to download the full clothes swfs. Otherwise, it will only load basic clothes and not full.
Right, i'm currently using braincms [ You can choose your clothes upon register]
I registered and put on the new clothes, loaded up my client and my avatar is wearing the new clothes.
When I go into changing my avatar clothes the clothes are still the original ones?

yoyok

Apr 24, 2013
I don't see anything wrong on your screenshot? For the register page you need to change the clothes as in-game. So it will be the same when you open the clothes changer.

Users who are viewing this thread