[PlusEmu] purchasable_clothing (BUG)

AlexVolc

Apr 20, 2018
Okay so basically when I go to redeem my purchasable_clothing item it tells me there is no linking clothing configuration. WAIT! Before you jump to replying heres some screenshots. There definitely is clothing configuration.
wgNb6PI.png

As you can see it is configured correctly in the furniture table, and for good measure here is the catalog_clothing item also.
BojLr1Y.png

Few things to help in your attempts to support:
  • Yes figuredata.xml has been updated in both gamedata and the PRODUCTION-XXX-XXX folder.
  • Figuremap.xml has been updated in the Emu.
  • I have tried other purchasables, all of my clothing is currently suffering from the same issue
  • I think its database related rather than any of the obvious things.
Other than that I honestly have no clue what is screwing this up. Any help is greatly appreciated
Some extra screenshots that might be of use
uk3Aacz.png

And after "exchanged", still throws no clothing configuration error, it does this
0xNIyOu.png

I used a different item in the screenshots just as a test to see if it was all the furnis, and it is.

Issue now resolved - Remember to make sure that behaviour_data and clothing_id is not the part_id. It is the id from catalog_clothing that contains the part_id, behaviour_data and clothing_id need to reflect the id from catalog_clothing.
FanoWEU.png

Users who are viewing this thread