PlusEMU Issues

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
I have my friend requests blocked, but when someone tries to add me, they disconnect – therefore I had to enable my friend requests which is a pain. I think it's a client-sided packet

Anyone know what could cause this? Using PRODUCTION-201612121204-107735592.

Last edited:

Core

Nov 10, 2016
I will show you how to do it on teamviewer.
It's better if you know how to diagnose your own issues, rather than always relying on others (e.g. the help section).

Not aware of the issue myself but we will find and solve it together.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
I will show you how to do it on teamviewer.
It's better if you know how to diagnose your own issues, rather than always relying on others (e.g. the help section).

Not aware of the issue myself but we will find and solve it together.
It's not the fact I'm 'relying' on users, I've been trying for the past 2 hours to fix it myself. When I posted this thread, it didn't mean I was going to stop and wait for a reply. I google search before I post threads, if there isn't an answer there (after I tried myself) then I post a thread.

Anyways, the help section is for people to receive help – not to get hated on for doing so. Not saying you were, but for future reference, this is a HELP section.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Sounds like a packet is wrong.

From a guess, it'd be this server packet MessengerErrorComposer.

I can't help you find it at the moment, but that packet is called when F/R is disabled, either the structure has changed (unlikely), or a the ID is wrong (likely).

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Sounds like a packet is wrong.

From a guess, it'd be this server packet MessengerErrorComposer.

I can't help you find it at the moment, but that packet is called when F/R is disabled, either the structure has changed (unlikely), or a the ID is wrong (likely).
I took a look at this, AHU ended up not finding a packet/staying the same. When I sent myself a FR on localhost, I didn't get disconnected – but I didn't receive a notification saying that I was not accepting friend requests. MessengerErrorComposer doesn't exist, but MessengerErrorMessageComposer does, I updated that one.

Core

Nov 10, 2016
It's not the fact I'm 'relying' on users, I've been trying for the past 2 hours to fix it myself. When I posted this thread, it didn't mean I was going to stop and wait for a reply. I google search before I post threads, if there isn't an answer there (after I tried myself) then I post a thread.

Anyways, the help section is for people to receive help – not to get hated on for doing so. Not saying you were, but for future reference, this is a HELP section.

Lmao I didn't mean it in a negative way, I just see you posting in this section a lot.
I was going to give you a little bit of additional help to hopefully reduce your need on this section so that you can solve the issues you have on your own :'/

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Lmao I didn't mean it in a negative way, I just see you posting in this section a lot.
I was going to give you a little bit of additional help to hopefully reduce your need on this section so that you can solve the issues you have on your own :'/
I'm not saying that in a negative way either, I'm just stating what is true. I have tried resolving issues on my own, this is my last resort.

Users who are viewing this thread