PlusEMU iBot exploit?

Danilo

Feb 12, 2012
Hello everyone!

Is there someone that can help me out with a fix for the following thing? Someone spammend in my hotel, without getting a mute ore somthing.

Look at this screen:

ZaneyRetros

i am dead
Jul 27, 2015
They may have been muted because it doesn't show the timestamps of each message, which means it could have been sent every 5 seconds interval and in chatlog it will not show if they were muted.

Danilo

Feb 12, 2012
They may have been muted because it doesn't show the timestamps of each message, which means it could have been sent every 5 seconds interval and in chatlog it will not show if they were muted.
Well, he was not muted. He flooded the whole room with this. I just took the screen from modtools tho show here.

ZaneyRetros

i am dead
Jul 27, 2015
Well, he was not muted. He flooded the whole room with this. I just took the screen from modtools tho show here.
i’m kinda unsure if he’s scripting. but it could help if you post some information i.e the emulator you’re using because it could be useful information to someone who has the fix. apologies that I could not be any help.

Parsov

May 18, 2016
Hello everyone!

Is there someone that can help me out with a fix for the following thing? Someone spammend in my hotel, without getting a mute ore somthing.

Look at this screen:
Firstly the timestamps are not there as mentioned. What the server does or atleast mine it checks the time gap between the messages and if the user is sending messages quicker than the required interval it will mute them. For a few seconds however you can implement another system where it gives users 10 warnings when they spam and then ban them for doing it. If you've reached "10". Although your Server should show the time of the messages it's worth checking your server time etc.. Or checking Unix Time. Or check if the interval is even there in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread