Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hi,

I've decided to release my PlusEMU edit. Before I get into this, disregard any leaked version of this you've downloaded as I'm giving you the full package.

I've worked on this for a while now, it isn't the best and is weak in a fair few areas, I originally moved Habboon to PlusEMU in around 2013 when we decided that Phoenix was no longer good enough for us. Since then I've updated it ever since, sure it doesn't have every feature in the world, but it functions.

Some of the code inspiration from this emulator is influenced from Mango Emulator. In around 2014 Habboon got "big", big enough that we were crashing and having issues, so I spent time to complete Mango Emulator, and tested it w/ Habboon, we also moved to it - however, I fixed the crashing issues we had with our PlusEMU edit and decided to keep it. If you guys want me to release my Mango edit, then let me know in the comments.

This is the exact version that Habboon is currently running on right now, the latest Habbo revision - a 2016 build. The only difference is I've removed a couple bits, but left packets & structures, other than Group forums as I finally decided to code them w/ motivation from the other leaks, without a doubt I'm only doing this release to motivate myself to make Habboon "stand out" again, kinda.

SWF Revision:
  • PRODUCTION-201601012205-226667486
Features:
  • Will add later, heading off.
Download(s): Credits to [MENTION=1333372524]Johno[/MENTION] for the hosting.
Screenshot(s):
Things to note:
  • The emulator reads the figuredata from /extra/figuredata.xml
  • Your badges will not work unless they're in `badge_definitions` table.
  • Will update later.
Credits:
  • Ash (Korbin) - Working on the emulator w/ me from 2015-2015.
  • @Zodiak - Though the leaks are his fault (IMO), he helped for a month or so.
  • @Hejula the PHP overrides text script is his. He also helped me a lot w/ SQL.
  • @Joopie - His encryption library he released.
  • @Shorty packet related help.
  • @Tweeney though he's quit Habbo, the base - PlusEMU was his.
  • RZ - if I got stuck, I simply checked out emulators on here (football mainly).
  • Butterfly Emulator developers.
  • Bren & Jack - Allowing me to run Habboon with them, and being good friends.

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
This is a great release, as I also stated on the other forum. It is extremely obvious to everyone how much time and work you've put into this emulator and your Habbo work in general. You already have a great deal of respect within this community but this has just outdone any emulator in a few years, I'd say. Kudos to you for releasing it also. I can't say I would have if I were in your position.

Keep up the good work. I remember a screenshot you had sent to me on Skype about a different project you were working on but I'm unaware if you ever continued it.

p.s releasing mango is completely your choice.

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
Thanks for the credit, but I've gotta say I didn't take any intentional part in the emulator being released, I'm not one for leaking shit. I don't have a copy myself, only copy I have is on a hard drive that's not been used in a long time, so unless it was leaked via skype between you, Bren, Jack a while ago or something I'm not sure, because someone was on my skype a few months back. Also I have nothing to do with habbo anymore, haven't for a while so wouldn't see the point regardless. Either way if you feel it's my fault I'll take that responsibility and I apologise. Anyway, good work, it was nice working with you Craig. Good luck for the future and have a happy new year. Great work.

Faezy

Jan 27, 2015
hi i cant seem to load the clothing, what shall i do to get the clothes

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Thanks for the credit, but I've gotta say I didn't take any intentional part in the emulator being released, I'm not one for leaking shit. I don't have a copy myself, only copy I have is on a hard drive that's not been used in a long time, so unless it was leaked via skype between you, Bren, Jack a while ago or something I'm not sure, because someone was on my skype a few months back. Also I have nothing to do with habbo anymore, haven't for a while so wouldn't see the point regardless. Either way if you feel it's my fault I'll take that responsibility and I apologise. Anyway, good work, it was nice working with you Craig. Good luck for the future and have a happy new year. Great work.

The reason I believe it's involves you is the release is the last release you had. The same release when you went to Fresh and used the emulator there, not only that but my credits are no longer in the emulator, yours are. And Doom is mentioned several times, the hotel you helped out on afterwards. Which I believe Gan then got a hold of the emulator since he most likely hosted it? Which is why I believe it involves you.

Happy new year to you too.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
The reason I believe it's involves you is the release is the last release you had. The same release when you went to Fresh and used the emulator there, not only that but my credits are no longer in the emulator, yours are. And Doom is mentioned several times, the hotel you helped out on afterwards. Which I believe Gan then got a hold of the emulator since he most likely hosted it? Which is why I believe it involves you.

Happy new year to you too.
I got the emulator and leaked it, For the last time I need to tell you the truth. If lucas would stop lying or forgot. Lucas gave Katrina Whattam Snog.io's Dedicated Served Deets.. I was on TeamViewer with her and we found lucas.rar so we put it on her mediafire and I released it. And lucas you have given people this emulator in the past.

savage

Aug 6, 2011
I believe the details were given for her to learn a new coding language not for her nor you to take something that was not to be taken by little skids like your self. just go's to show no one can be trusted at all @Hashh

Good day.

Zach

Dec 29, 2015
Guys this threads going completely off topic your deviating about the fact it is a habboon release either way the point is that whoever Zodiak is released the emulator and was a total dick giving it out removing credits.
ON TOPIC - I have problems with this I changed all the variables to mine and all the links but I can't seem to get the emulator to connect because my client stops at 84% any advice ?

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Ok so, most of you may not understand the way perms are handled within this emulator. So I thought i'd explain a little.

`permissions` table

this is the rights table which shows each ID and name for each fuse_right.

`permissions_right` Table
this is the table which sets the rank & vip rank for each fuse_right.

`permissions_commands` Table
This is your fuse_cmds table with extra added.
The Group_id is the required rank of the user.
The subscription_id is the required vip Rank of the user. (rank_vip in the users table).

`permissions_groups` Table
this is your ranks table, here you can edit the badge, name & description for each rank .

`permissions_subscriptions` Table
this is the vip_ranks config, here you can add more vip_ranks or remove some.

If I'm incorrect in some places, bare with me. this is new to me too! :p

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Hopefully this will revive the community now that there's a stable emulator that's extremely reliable unlike Azure and anyone sticking to R63 emulators. Thanks for the release, respect for trying to help the community before it slowly dies out completely.

bruhguy

Retired
Jun 26, 2015
Mirror Files, incase sulake.cc is shitty at the moment.

SWFs :
Emulator :
Database :

Faezy

Jan 27, 2015
the emu runs really perfect glad to use em, any problems u need help pm me, btw how do i add badges duck sake :/

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Thread has been cleaned, this isn't a help thread. You can post your problems .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread