PlusEMU Group Forums

TheRealMoonman

I eat babies
Sep 30, 2014
I used Release 2 Plus Emu ;------;

How do I do to fix?
Might be possible if you've renamed things, to rename them back to the original name, because the code posted is only compatible if you have the correct namespaces, includes etc. unless you rename ofc lol

Pepine

Feb 26, 2016
Works fine by me! Thx!
But i can't buy it on the shop :/
any elshe that have the fix?

@Bronson here you're

@Bronson after adding this. I clicked on forums and its appear this
D6bZBFK.png
You must fix all errors and change SendMessage to Sendpacket in all files if you use R2.
If you do that, its works fine, i have tested it! :)
Only the PurchaseOutCatalog.cs ofs i can't fix it.

Simba2002

Dec 8, 2015
When you buying a group forum are you getting that alert. And i get this:
V98cqeL.png

You can't see the Group Name. How can i fix this?

And when you clicking on "Check the forum" are you not going to the group forum. How can i fix this?
And you can buy more forums from 1 group. How can i fix this?

How can i fix this error?

Error in packet [3802] BODY: [0][0][0][0][0][0][0][0][0][0]:
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at System.String.System.IConvertible.ToInt32(IFormatProvider provider)
at Plus.HabboHotel.Groups.Forums.GroupForum.LoadThreads() in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\Kyle\EMU\Emulator Source\HabboHotel\Groups\Forums\GroupForum.cs:line 127
at Plus.HabboHotel.Groups.Forums.GroupForum..ctor(Group group) in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\Kyle\EMU\Emulator Source\HabboHotel\Groups\Forums\GroupForum.cs:line 97
at Plus.HabboHotel.Groups.Forums.GroupForumManager.TryGetForum(Int32 Id, GroupForum& Forum) in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\Kyle\EMU\Emulator Source\HabboHotel\Groups\Forums\GroupForumManager.cs:line 121
at Plus.HabboHotel.Groups.Forums.GroupForumManager.<>c__DisplayClass5_0.<GetForumsByUserId>b__0(Group c) in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\Kyle\EMU\Emulator Source\HabboHotel\Groups\Forums\GroupForumManager.cs:line 137
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator`2.MoveNext()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at Plus.HabboHotel.Groups.Forums.GroupForumManager.GetForumsByUserId(Int32 Userid) in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\Kyle\EMU\Emulator Source\HabboHotel\Groups\Forums\GroupForumManager.cs:line 137
at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Groups.GetForumsListDataEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\Kyle\EMU\Emulator Source\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Groups\GetForumsListDataEvent.cs:line 59
at Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\Kyle\EMU\Emulator Source\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:line 157
at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\Kyle\EMU\Emulator Source\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 73

Jarnooo20011

Mar 20, 2016
Also because someone is bound to bring it up, Im posting this on behalf of brad but
Go to PurchaseFromCatalogEvent and find case InteractionType.BADGE: and add this under it
Code:
case InteractionType.GUILD_FORUM:
                    {
                        GroupForum Gf;
                        Group Group;
                        int GroupId;
                        if (!int.TryParse(ExtraData, out GroupId))
                        {
                            Session.SendNotification("Oops, Error. ");
                            Session.SendMessage(new PurchaseOKComposer());
                            return;
                        }

if (!PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetGroupManager().TryGetGroup(GroupId, out Group))
                        {
                            Session.SendNotification("An forum already exists for this Group.");
                            return;
                        }

if (!PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetGroupForumManager().TryGetForum(GroupId, out Gf))
                        {
                            if (Group.CreatorId != Session.GetHabbo().Id)
                            {
                                return;
                            }

Gf = PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetGroupForumManager().CreateGroupForum(Group);
                        }

var blah = new Dictionary<string, string>();
                        blah.Add("groupId", ExtraData);
                        blah.Add("groupName", Group.Name);

Session.SendMessage(new RoomNotificationComposer("forums.delivered", blah));

break;
                    }

This doesn't work for me

Marko97

M97 Project based Plus EMU
Aug 7, 2013
Also because someone is bound to bring it up, Im posting this on behalf of brad but
Go to PurchaseFromCatalogEvent and find case InteractionType.BADGE: and add this under it
Code:
case InteractionType.GUILD_FORUM:
                    {
                        GroupForum Gf;
                        Group Group;
                        int GroupId;
                        if (!int.TryParse(ExtraData, out GroupId))
                        {
                            Session.SendNotification("Oops, Error. ");
                            return;
                        }

if (!PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetGroupManager().TryGetGroup(GroupId, out Group))
                        {
                            Session.SendNotification("An forum already exists for this Group.");
                            return;
                        }

if (!PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetGroupForumManager().TryGetForum(GroupId, out Gf))
                        {
                            if (Group.CreatorId != Session.GetHabbo().Id)
                            {
                                return;
                            }

Gf = PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetGroupForumManager().CreateGroupForum(Group);
                        }

var blah = new Dictionary<string, string>();
                        blah.Add("groupId", ExtraData);
                        blah.Add("groupName", Group.Name);

Session.SendMessage(new RoomNotificationComposer("forums.delivered", blah));

break;
                    }
Screenshot_70.png

Error 1: 'Group' is variable but is used as type.
Error 2: 'Group' not contains a definition of 'CreatorId' and was not found any method of extension which accept a primary argument of type 'Group'. Probably mission one using directive or a assembly reference.
Error 3: 'Group' not contains a definition of 'Name' and was not found any method of extension which accept a primary argument of type 'Group'. Probably mission one using directive or a assembly reference.
Error 4: 'RoomNotificationComposer' not contains a costructor which accept 2 arguments.

How to resolve it?

Marko97

Aug 7, 2013
to fix the Errors with "Group" add this at the top of your code,
Code:
using Plus.HabboHotel.Groups;

How do I fix this? It wont let me purchase the forum lol.
You must be registered for see images attach
I don't know why if we try to purchase the forum group furni, it say "ooops, error" ...

Oasis

Jun 8, 2017
You dont need it ;) go to the default plus catalog and scroll down till you see the line called "group forums" it should be disabled, if you enable it then the group forum furni called "guild_forum" will be in there :)

Joshhh

Apr 13, 2016
Exception Errors
Code:
Date/Time: 2017-06-22 20:19:30,874
Thread: 10
Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Groups.Forums.GroupForumSettings..ctor(GroupForum Forum) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Release 2\Emulator Source\HabboHotel\Groups\GroupForumSettings.cs:line 49
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Groups.Forums.GroupForum..ctor(Group group) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Release 2\Emulator Source\HabboHotel\Groups\GroupForum.cs:line 38
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Groups.Forums.GroupForumManager.TryGetForum(Int32 Id, GroupForum& Forum) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Release 2\Emulator Source\HabboHotel\Groups\GroupForumManager.cs:line 62
   at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Catalog.PurchaseFromCatalogEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Release 2\Emulator Source\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Catalog\PurchaseFromCatalogEvent.cs:line 201
   at Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Release 2\Emulator Source\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:line 154
   at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Release 2\Emulator Source\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 65

MYSQL Errors

Code:
Date/Time: 2017-06-22 20:19:30,865
Thread: 10
Error in query:
REPLACE INTO group_forums_settings (group_id) VALUES  @id);SELECT * FROM group_forums_settings WHERE group_id = @id
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '1);SELECT * FROM group_forums_settings WHERE group_id = 1' at line 1
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(DataSet dataset, DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet)
   at Plus.Database.Adapter.QueryAdapter.GetRow() in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Release 2\Emulator Source\Database\Adapter\QueryAdapter.cs:line 72

Marko97

Aug 7, 2013
How to resolve the error: "Oooeps, Error!"
1) Run this query:

2) Replace all content in Plus Emulator.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Catalog.PurchaseFromCatalogEvent.cs with:

Users who are viewing this thread