[PLUSEMU] Group Forums

Aizzy

Dec 20, 2016
Hi everyone, i'm trying to add the group forum to my emulator, I have some code made but I do not know if it's complete and how can I finish it if someone is interested in giving continuity, of course releasing for everyone would also would be very goodl, I'll leave the codes That I have below thank you.
Sorry, my english is bad, I'm Brazilian.

GroupForum.cs:
GroupForumManager.cs:
GroupForumSettings.cs:
GroupForumThread.cs:
GroupForumThreadPost.cs:
GroupForumThreadViewPost.cs:

Aizzy

Dec 20, 2016
What is it that you're actually after? Like you need structures or something?
I don't get purpose of this post.
I do not understand much of C # that was the maximum I've been able to do so far, I have no idea how to continue what has already been done, if the database structure is correct, code estructure etc... There are a lot of people looking for a correction to the group forum for plusemu but only has in private hotels this can be a start I guess

Core

Nov 10, 2016
I do not understand much of C # that was the maximum I've been able to do so far, I have no idea how to continue what has already been done, if the database structure is correct, code estructure etc... There are a lot of people looking for a correction to the group forum for plusemu but only has in private hotels this can be a start I guess

Group forums are easily coded, but this is a help section which is what I don't understand?
Is he asking us to complete it for him or something?

Aizzy

Dec 20, 2016
Group forums are easily coded, but this is a help section which is what I don't understand?
Is he asking us to complete it for him or something?
For many it does not seem so easy even for me, I just need an idea to go back to doing the rest of the code but I do not know how it works but if you want to finish and release it for everyone would be great

Core

Nov 10, 2016
For many it does not seem so easy even for me, I just need an idea to go back to doing the rest of the code but I do not know how it works but if you want to finish and release it for everyone would be great

A lot of people who have coded them want to keep it private so will be unlikely to release.
I have them myself and normally like to release things but you will get a lot of hate from the people who have them already xD! Which is why I just give it to people over skype and stuff rather than making a public release for everyone

angleiito

Jan 31, 2013
I ADD YOUR CODES AND I HAVE THIS ERRORS

Error 7 No se puede encontrar el tipo o el nombre de espacio de nombres 'GroupForum' (¿falta una directiva using o una referencia de ensamblado?) \PlusEMUnux -camara - fast food - copia - copia\HabboHotel\Groups\Forums\GroupForumManager.cs 22 13 Plus Emulator

Error 11 'Plus.HabboHotel.Groups.Group' no contiene una definición de 'HasForum' ni se encontró ningún método de extensión 'HasForum' que acepte un primer argumento de tipo 'Plus.HabboHotel.Groups.Group' (¿falta una directiva de uso o una referencia de ensamblado?) PlusEMUnux -camara - fast food - copia - copia\HabboHotel\Groups\Forums\GroupForumManager.cs 44 16 Plus Emulator

Core

Nov 10, 2016
I ADD YOUR CODES AND I HAVE THIS ERRORS

Error 7 Can not find the type or namespace name 'GroupForum' \ PlusEMUnux -Camera (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) - Fast food - copy - copy \ Habbohotel \ Groups \ Forums \ GroupForumManager .cs 22 13 Plus Emulator

Error 11 'Plus.HabboHotel.Groups.Group' does not contain a definition of 'HasForum' and no extension method 'HasForum' accepting a first argument of type 'Plus.HabboHotel.Groups.Group' found (are you missing a directive use or an assembly reference) -Camera PlusEMUnux - fast food - copy - copy \ Habbohotel \ Groups \ Forums \ GroupForumManager.cs 44 16 Plus Emulator [/ QUOTE]

You need to create a boolean function which returns if a group has a forum or not inside the Group class.

Aizzy

Dec 20, 2016
Well, I tried to create the rest of the forum but without success, I'll leave the rest of the code below if anyone is interested
Forum.cs:
GetGroupForumDataMessageEvent.cs:
GetGroupForumThreadRootMessageEvent.cs:
GetThreadDataMessageEvent.cs:
PublishForumThread.cs:
UpdateSettingsForum.cs:

Users who are viewing this thread