[PlusEMU] Group Badge Issue (Not what you're thinking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexVolc

Apr 20, 2018
Okay so, basically what I have is a localhost setup so sorry I can't provide any direct links for you.
I'll iron out the issues I have already fixed to help you support me:
  • What PHP version are you using? I am using PHP7 and have already switched over to a PHP7 friendly badge.php
  • Are you using IIS or xampp and is the config appropriately fixed? I am using Xampp and yes I have updated the .htaccess.
  • Have you changed /badge-fill/ to /habbo-imaging/? Yes.
  • Are your external_variables pointing to the correct place? Yes.
  • Are your badge_definitions correct? Yes.
  • Are your group_items correct? Yes.
  • Are you clearing your cache? Yes.
What is happening that in-client the group badge appears to be blank. However when you go to the badge via "localhost/swf/habbo-imaging/badge?badge=b14094s12024.gif" for example it appears correctly and as it should. external_variables.txt is passing the correct information as far as I am aware. (Sorry for the complicated link, I don't have enough posts to just outright paste it.)
external_variables.txt:
group.badge.url=localhost/swf/habbo-imaging/badge?badge=%imagerdata%.gif
However when the external_override_variables read this:
group.badge.url=
It causes the client to disconnect, if I remove "http://" the client no longer disconnects but the group badge still appears blank.

I have tried a lot of things and have been going at this for a few hours now before even considering asking for help, it is entirely possible that I missed over something very basic but I'm pretty sure I've fixed everything that could possibly be fixed. Any help would be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance :)

AlexVolc

Apr 20, 2018
1 error and here it is:
crossdomain.xml:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
Just saw another error upon loading into the room but disconnect too quickly to catch it
Nevermind the error was irrelevant, just saying the disconnect page wasnt found because I haven't made one yet

Last edited:

AlexVolc

Apr 20, 2018
Its the group badge thing, I honestly do not understand.
9vMK1gU.png

But when loaded from the browser it works fine
ojgsl5L.png

Ignore the broken image symbols idk how to get rid of them
undefined.png

undefined.png

Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
What do you change, that causes you to disconnect from rooms.

Try setting your external variables to be :

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread