[plusemu] GOTW in catalogue

slaapkop

May 21, 2015
Hi devbest,

I was searching on the net about GOTW points in the catalogue but there is not so much information about. I'm coming from a dutch forum so i don't need to ask it there because they don't even known how to fix 76% client problems.

I tried to add gotw points in de catalogue but the items didn't show anymore.. so does someone here some scripts or tips for how to add this? i was looking at how it did for vip points and credits/duckets but that didn't work as well.

I'm using plusemu r2 own edit

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
I think he means like this
You must be registered for see images attach

OP: Look how Diamonds in the catalogue are done and use that as a guideline as what needs to be done. I've done it (above) so it's possible in Plus Emu

slaapkop

May 21, 2015
I think he means like this
You must be registered for see images attach

OP: Look how Diamonds in the catalogue are done and use that as a guideline as what needs to be done. I've done it (above) so it's possible in Plus Emu
yes i meaning that, i tried to take the diamonds als guideline but there are 2 files only about the catelogue if i'm right.
can you maybe say where i need take a look about it?

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
thanks, its now working :)

the topic is not far going closed maybe i have another question to but let me first try it self to make diamonds and gotwpoint working with voucher codes :p
No probs,

See how credits are handled with vouchers and use that as a guideline. All easy stuff bro when you know where to look :)

Users who are viewing this thread