Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016

Look at that video thats the error please help me asap
swfs are linked correctly.
it happens to all the furni all of them

@Westyy
@Sledmore
@JayCustom
If you still need help feel free to pm me.
STOP TAGGING ME. I CAN SEE YOUR POSTS DUDE. PRESS CTRL + SHIFT + J WHILE HIGHLIGHTING THE CLIENT URL
Off-topic: I wish devbest allowed reactions or something I really wanted to put the laughing emoji.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Didn't even look at the image before cause you made me mad, if you check your emulator logs you probably have an exception because something is wrong.

Jamescool12

Jan 17, 2014
Didn't even look at the image before cause you made me mad, if you check your emulator logs you probably have an exception because something is wrong.
Sorry I made you mad but the emu is working fine no errors or anything if you want ill give you my VPS Info and you can see whats up I can trust you :)

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
EMU obviously isn't working fine with no errors. If you cannot purchase furniture and no error is thrown; chances are it's a badly configured packet or wrong SWF revision that somehow still works up to catalog purchasing. Either way you'll find more errors later on with both.

If you see errors within the emulator; make a new database and run this query before running Plus (with all its queries again)
Code:
SET GLOBAL sql_mode = '';

Users who are viewing this thread