PlusEmu Debugging Issues

Yvw

Jun 30, 2013
Hey, this is something short but my hotel works fine etc running with PlusEmu yet I'm coming into error when trying to add features.
My client loads 100% and everything runs perfect but if I open up Visual Studio and add a command I then am left with a 76% error loop in the client. I even backed up and went to old emulator and it loaded up again
This time I just hit 'debug' without any changes made to the sln, after debugging went through the client went to the 76% loop again. Something is going wrong when debugging but I'm not to sure, I have 0 errors, obviously doing nothing but even after adding my commands they run in code fine. Only thing I see is a notice saying 'e' is no declared but It's not an error just a warning.

If anyone knows the solution or what I'm doing wrong in VS let me know thanks !

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
There are probably changes in the emulator solution that are not in the built executable that are invalid. Or you are running the emulator from visual studio in a different directory than your built one, and the config file is not correct.

Yvw

Jun 30, 2013
There are probably changes in the emulator solution that are not in the built executable that are invalid. Or you are running the emulator from visual studio in a different directory than your built one, and the config file is not correct.
How would I deal with the invalid stuff ? Is there a new emulator I'm missing or an update to it. I looked more into the different directory etc but it seems to be it, if i check the file times it says updated at x time after i hit debug so it is changing the Plusemu.exe
If I go into the backup and just put the old emulator again it works fine so it's something to do with updating just that

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread