[PlusEmu] // Characters invisible in client

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
So yeah, I finally fixed my redirect to swf folder issue, but yet again another issue appears.
As you can see in the image below, my character are NOT shown, and even when I create a chat, the chat-bubble just appears beneath the green arrow.
So, yeah, I'm currently using Plus Emulator Build 3.4.3.0, with SWF files and PRODUCTION files from Sledmore's latest release of his Habboon Edit.
As he mentioned in his thread, the emulator choose figuredata from /extra/figuredata.xml, but even though when I copied that, and replaced it with my old figuredata.xml file in /gamedata/, the same error still occurs (yes, I did clear my cache).
I have checked my external_*.txt files multiple times, and it does not seem like there's an issue in my folder directing.
Anybody who have tried this before? Because none results for a fix to this was shown on any forum, youtube, or even on Google.
3T77SL0.png

Last edited:

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
None are showing :/
Already tried that a couple 100 times, but it's weird, because once I open the client at the first when I log in, the client loads, but if I open the client again, after I've already closed it once, it redirects to swf folder. SSO ticket wasn't generating, so I made it generate a new like normally every time, but still made no difference at that point neither. It's really weird, I got no problem fixing issues when coding, but when it comes to this point, where there's no issues shown, I'm totally blank.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Go to *****.com/plusemu.php and look for "Avatar Room Fix"
It's in Brazilian, I don't get it, but it is the time, or what?

EDIT: Tried it, and it worked. Thanks a lot man!

But now as mentioned, when a user logs in, opens up the client, and then if they closes it, and tries to open it up again, it'll redirect the user to our SWF folder.
They'll have to clear their whole cache, every time they closes the client and opens it again.

Berk

berkibap#4233
Developer
Oct 17, 2015
It's in Brazilian, I don't get it, but it is the time, or what?

EDIT: Tried it, and it worked. Thanks a lot man!

But now as mentioned, when a user logs in, opens up the client, and then if they closes it, and tries to open it up again, it'll redirect the user to our SWF folder.
They'll have to clear their whole cache, every time they closes the client and opens it again.
No problem.For this error, go to emu config and, find someting similiar to max connections per ip . Set it to 4

P.s.: do not forget to choose best answer to show this thread is solved.

Silenos

Obsessed.
Aug 7, 2017
This question has been asked a thousand times, create a new thread next time instead of digging out threads from 2016.
This should help:

Users who are viewing this thread