PlusEMU Catalog

Mickyc9416

Dec 11, 2016
So over the past couple of days I thought I would give organizing the Staff section of the PlusEMU catalog, I know its very simple and anyone could do it. I have created appropriate sections in the catalog and moved the right furniture to the correct section such as Dragons, Eggs, Thrones etc.. this is still incomplete as the 'Rares', 'Other Furni' & and 'LTD Edition' still need to be sorted out which I have highlighted in second image.

The only thing to note is that I have disabled the clothing section in the catalog because I am not using it but its still in catalog_pages and can be re-enabled at any time. I have also added the Christmas 2016 furniture so if you still do not have it then it will be in the catalog but you will need the furnidata and the SWF files, aswell as that the only other thing I have added is some custom Dragon Fountains created by Luminia over at RZ so again will need the furnidata and SWF files.

I dont know how useful this will be to people but im releasing it anyway and will continue to work on it when I have time unless someone else wants to complete it first then its fine.

You must be registered for see images attach

Download catalog_items and catalog_pages at

EmMeX

Sep 26, 2012
So over the past couple of days I thought I would give organizing the Staff section of the PlusEMU catalog, I know its very simple and anyone could do it. I have created appropriate sections in the catalog and moved the right furniture to the correct section such as Dragons, Eggs, Thrones etc.. this is still incomplete as the 'Rares', 'Other Furni' & and 'LTD Edition' still need to be sorted out which I have highlighted in second image.

The only thing to note is that I have disabled the clothing section in the catalog because I am not using it but its still in catalog_pages and can be re-enabled at any time. I have also added the Christmas 2016 furniture so if you still do not have it then it will be in the catalog but you will need the furnidata and the SWF files, aswell as that the only other thing I have added is some custom Dragon Fountains created by Luminia over at RZ so again will need the furnidata and SWF files.

I dont know how useful this will be to people but im releasing it anyway and will continue to work on it when I have time unless someone else wants to complete it first then its fine.

Download catalog_items and catalog_pages at

Nice release, thanks!

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
He's simply reorganized the catalog to be a bit tidier, providing you're using the catalog that first came with Sled's Plus release all the furni id's will all match and you will have all the swf's already.

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
Great release, many fear the catalogue when they open a hotel because it's so much work and very time consuming. Thx for this!

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Looks alright, thank you for contributing to the community.Keep up the great work!

Users who are viewing this thread