Zerdix

Oct 30, 2017
Hello everyone, I have a little problem.

When I add clothes to my catalog.

When I click on the item in the catalog my character appears correctly, but the item of clothing selected from the catalog does not appear on my character in the preview window

How can I solve this problem?

THANKS !

Zerdix

Oct 30, 2017
The problem is not knowing how to add clothes to my server, or even to the catalog.
The problem is that once the garment is added to the catalog when I click on it it does not appear on my avatar which is displayed on the catalog. As in the picture.

How can I resolve this error?

THANKS

Attachments

• 10f57d318cf74f619abec96148a69c11.png
    10f57d318cf74f619abec96148a69c11.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 12

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
The problem is not knowing how to add clothes to my server, or even to the catalog.
The problem is that once the garment is added to the catalog when I click on it it does not appear on my avatar which is displayed on the catalog. As in the picture.

How can I resolve this error?

THANKS
Follow the tutorial, you clearly didn’t add the clothing right for it to reflect on the figure.

I forget the tables as it’s been a while but the tutorial will tell you everything.
Post automatically merged:

The catalog_clothing catalog_item must match up with the furnidata customparam as well as the furniture table. From what I remember.

Then when you buy it it knows which customparam to give you from the item you bought.

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
Follow the tutorial, you clearly didn’t add the clothing right for it to reflect on the figure.

I forget the tables as it’s been a while but the tutorial will tell you everything.
Post automatically merged:

The catalog_clothing catalog_item must match up with the furnidata customparam as well as the furniture table. From what I remember.

Then when you buy it it knows which customparam to give you from the item you bought.
This, this and this.

Try again and clear your cache afterwards too.

Users who are viewing this thread