[PlusEMU] Cannot see friends

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
For some reason, you can only see a variety of your friends. I have added Erin + Frank (see below) but I can only see Erin on my friends list as online, but frank is online as well.

You must be registered for see images attach

Now, if I go to my users bar and go to my friends, only Erin is there.

But, as you can see – Frank is my friend but is appearing offline somehow.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Are there any error logs in the emulator itself regarding SQL or the logs? Maybe there was a structure change for the new production you're using, I've never actually managed to re-create this error or seen somebody with a similar issue which is strange.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Are there any error logs in the emulator itself regarding SQL or the logs? Maybe there was a structure change for the new production you're using, I've never actually managed to re-create this error or seen somebody with a similar issue which is strange.
I can't see anything in the error logs, I can't really create this issue on my local server because only I can connect to it. (Visual Studio is not on my VPS). I never seen this error before, I'm using the following production:

Core

Nov 10, 2016
After checking the only alteration which could make this is that if the friend bar isn't automatically updating the data.
As currently the checks are;
if they're not mod (mods will always show true IsOnline boolean for some reason? yet it cancels out as the get checks if they appear offline, so it's pointless code really), the client exists and the boolean AppearOffline is false (which is set by the table).

Try creating a refreshfriends command, to see if it makes any difference or manually refresh when client connects (if not already, not looked much)

Users who are viewing this thread