PlusEmu Black boxes & Invisible character

Yvw

Jun 30, 2013
Was just looking if anyone had a quick answer/fix to this. Basically I got everything to work, I load the client etc yet no furni load nor does my character he's just that invisible coat type thing.
I've looked around and made sure my files lead to swf etc but still was getting nothing. My last guess is that either
1. My furnidata is corrupt and I need a new download from somewhere
2. The furni images are broke and I need to replace them

Here's an error log if it helps

Higoka

Dec 16, 2018
you just have to link them properly. it says 404 not found. are you sure the directory is called swf2008/ and not something like swf/2008 or swfs/

Yvw

Jun 30, 2013
you just have to link them properly. it says 404 not found. are you sure the directory is called swf2008/ and not something like swf/2008 or swfs/
Yeah I thought I did most of that correctly, here's a screenshot maybe my eyes are bugging out and I'm missing something since I've been looking at the same stuff last few days

Higoka

Dec 16, 2018
if you look at the filenames in the console they all end with .swf2008 for some reason. for example
Dance2.swf2008 hh_human_leg.swf2008 i think thats the reason why it cant find it. in your external_variables look at
Code:
flash.dynamic.avatar.download.name.template=%libname%.swf
flash.dynamic.download.name.template=%typeid%.swf
maybe you have there .swf2008 or something

Yvw

Jun 30, 2013
if you look at the filenames in the console they all end with .swf2008 for some reason. for example
Dance2.swf2008 hh_human_leg.swf2008 i think thats the reason why it cant find it. in your external_variables look at
Code:
flash.dynamic.avatar.download.name.template=%libname%.swf
flash.dynamic.download.name.template=%typeid%.swf
maybe you have there .swf2008 or something
Yep that's exactly what it was. fucking hell. God bless. Thanks bud.

Users who are viewing this thread