[PlusEMU][Addon] Christmas Calander

yoyok

Apr 24, 2013
Sorry about late reply! I will do this for you now just got in. Send me your team viewer details and we will do it in your emulator. I cba making a tutorial xD and I don't need this in my emu.

Looks like the SmokeWeed class doesn't match the command interface.

Why don't just share it with us? With teamviewer only he get it...

Core

Nov 10, 2016
Why don't just share it with us? With teamviewer only he get it...
It would require me to write a tutorial im bad at and because people only ever moan because it's 'ruining unique hotels' which don't have such features anyways

yoyok

Apr 24, 2013
It would require me to write a tutorial im bad at and because people only ever moan because it's 'ruining unique hotels' which don't have such features anyways

As you can see, you've alot good comments on your release and tutorials threads. Don't let some 'hotels are now not unique' comments stop you from helping the community.

Btw, you'll be better in the time with writing tutorials. That's how it works, If you do something often, it will be more easier for you in the nearly future.

Keep the good work up, my friend.

Etrion

?
Dec 22, 2016
Tbh like @yoyok said @Core i think every hotel would love the staff chat and that's actually a thing that would make it easier to communicate with other staffs easy, alert would just destroy and whips is annoying.
A staff chat like u had in phoenix, old times

Kurumi

Jul 28, 2015
Error, une fois l'avoir utiliser plusieur jours

Code:
18:02:05 - [ERROR] Exception:
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: L'argument spécifié n'était pas dans les limites de la plage des valeurs valides.
Nom du paramètre : count
   à System.Linq.Enumerable.Range(Int32 start, Int32 count)
   à Plus.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Campaigns.CampaignCalendarDataComposer..ctor(List`1 OpenedGifts) dans c:\Users\Kurumi Dev\Desktop\Release 2\Emulator Source\Communication\Packets\Outgoing\Campaigns\CampaignCalendarDataComposer.cs:ligne 27
   à Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate(String AuthTicket) dans c:\Users\Kurumi Dev\Desktop\Release 2\Emulator Source\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:ligne 243

Jarnooo20011

Mar 20, 2016
Hi, my calendar doesn't even open, and I even created a command with an addon that opens openView/calendar but I still get nothing

Oh and I ain't getting any error outputs whatsoever

Txc

Jan 26, 2017
Hi, my calendar doesn't even open, and I even created a command with an addon that opens openView/calendar but I still get nothing

Oh and I ain't getting any error outputs whatsoever

Its probably because you're not using the correct packets for your swf production.

Last edited:

angleiito

Jan 31, 2013
Error durante el inicio de sesión del usuario: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: El motivo especificado est? fuera del intervalo de valores vidos.
Nombre del par metro: recuento
es System.Linq.Enumerable.Range (Int32 start, Int32 count)
en quasar.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Campaigns.CampaignCalendarDataComposer..ctor (List`1 OpenedGifts) en D: \ 06112017 emu bueno - beam \ 06112017 emu bueno - beam \ Communication \ Packets \ Outgoing \ Campaigns \ CampaignCalendarDataComposer.cs: l ? nea 28
es Quasar.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate (String AuthTicket) en D: \ 06112017 emu bueno - haz \ 06112017 emu bueno - haz \ HabboHotel \ GameClients \ GameClient.cs: l? nea 219

help me?

Kurumi

Jul 28, 2015
since nobody is really looking for real packs, without shit software. I share the packages for production: for PRODUCTION-201701242205-837386173

Here are the packets that I looked for with AS3 and compared the swfs of the fixed version
here to find on the prod 173 and attention the subject does not give all the packets !:

-> ServerPacketHeader <
------------------------
//calendrier FR and calendar EN
public const int CampaignCalendarDataMessageComposer = 2276; // PRODUCTION-173 - Kurumi Dev
public const int UnknownCalendarMessageComposer = 128;// PRODUCTION-173 - Kurumi Dev

-> ClientPacketHeader <
------------------------
//calendrier FR and calendar EN
public const int OpenCalendarBoxMessageEvent = 1229; // PRODUCTION-173 - Kurumi Dev

I want to clarify that on the version more emulator rev2 prod: PRODUCTION-201701242205-837386173
that will have to be adapted since he had to use the old version plus r1 truck like:

SendMessage (Plus PROD 86)
(Plus PROD 173) = SendPacket

getTable (Plus PROD 86)
(Plus PROD 173) = GetTable

etc., etc

jmAj.png

Users who are viewing this thread