[Plus Emulator] Release 1 Issues

changawer13

Feb 9, 2020
Hi,

I'm having several problems with version 2 of Plus Emulator from Sledmore.

// PRODUCTION-201607262204-86871104 //

First connection, impossible to see my avatar and that of my friends also to send them a private message.

They do not appear online or offline in the friends menu. Strange?

Are these packages missing? Your help is greatly appreciated :)

Thanks!

- changawer13

Last edited:

changawer13

Feb 9, 2020
What happens when you enter a room? Is there any errors in the developer console? Emulator errors?
When I enter a room, it works, I see my friend and I can send a private message and when I return to the landing view I see my avatar.

This is not the case at the first connection in the hotel before entering a room where I don't see my avatar, my friends in the menu and can't send a private message.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
When I enter a room, it works, I see my friend and I can send a private message and when I return to the landing view I see my avatar.

This is not the case at the first connection in the hotel before entering a room where I don't see my avatar, my friends in the menu and can't send a private message.
I think this is a packet thing, maybe some missing packets.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
The problem is that you need about 5 swf, check your console there it tells you what they are. (I had the same problem)
What? This is probably a packet error, if it's working in a room but not when you connect and are on the hotel view then it wont show anything on the developer console. I believe this happens on most R2 versions of the Sledmore release.

Salut,

J'ai plusieurs problèmes avec la version 2 de Plus Emulator de Sledmore.

// PRODUCTION-201607262204-86871104 //

Première connexion, impossible de voir mon avatar et celui de mes amis aussi de leur envoyer un message privé.

Ils n'apparaissent ni en ligne ni hors ligne dans le menu amis. Étrange?

Ces paquets sont-ils manquants? Votre aide est très appréciée:RÉ

Merci!

- changawer13
Not sure why you've changed this to French? This is an English speaking forum with 95% users that probably don't speak French.

changawer13

Feb 9, 2020
What? This is probably a packet error, if it's working in a room but not when you connect and are on the hotel view then it wont show anything on the developer console. I believe this happens on most R2 versions of the Sledmore release.

Not sure why you've changed this to French? This is an English speaking forum with 95% users that probably don't speak French.
It's the Google automatic translator that replaced by French when I edited the topic, sorry.

I answer the missing package numbers in debug mode, but I can't find any solution to solve them. Any idea please?

Users who are viewing this thread