Plus Emulator - PRODUCTION-201607262204-86871104

Joshhh

Apr 13, 2016
Hello, I have recently downloaded Altercationz's new production, I installed everything and the new database, and end up with this error when opening up the catalogue.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Since it's the new production it has a different setup I think (I'm guessing because I've never used the new catalogue) this is the only thing I can think of.

Joshhh

Apr 13, 2016
Link to my variables;

Forgot to mention, this must be in your external variables.
Code:
flash.dynamic.icon.download.name.template=icon/%typeid%%param%_icon.png

I've added
Code:
. The catalogue is ok to open but to view a item, the image wont show, but on some it will.
Screenshots;

NeedForSpreed

May 18, 2014
Link to my variables;

I've added
Code:
. The catalogue is ok to open but to view a item, the image wont show, but on some it will.
Screenshots;

That is because Habbo loads the icons from the hof_furni folder, if you go to arcturus, Wesley's released the icons.zip, extract it to hof_furni. I think that should solve your problem :)

Joshhh

Apr 13, 2016
That is because Habbo loads the icons from the hof_furni folder, if you go to arcturus, Wesley's released the icons.zip, extract it to hof_furni. I think that should solve your problem :)

I may be acting stupid here, but extract the folder "icons" inside the hof_furni, or extract all the icons (.png files), inside hof_furni?

Users who are viewing this thread