Plus Emulator PRODUCTION-201607262204-86871104 Release

May 1, 2015
Hello,
I've seen people wanting an updated revision, and i have this just laying around so I decided to release it.
This production is, 201607262204-86871104
It has a few custom commands I coded in such as:
Hug
WhosOnline
Empty players inventory
Facepalm
StackHeight
Staff Online
It has chat colours, and the catalogue is organized.

I'd appreciate it if you don't remove the credits.
Click to download, enjoy.

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2014
I think the anti mutant is messed up, because when I use a new piece of clothing, it changes it to a random one... help?

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
That fix is horrible!
All you have to do is check if it's empty or whitespace...
No need to go overboard and create a new table and use a join query...
That's was my fix :(
I have actually added timestamps now so the sso can't be used after the allotted time.

Guess I do go overboard.. oh well ^-^

Core

Nov 10, 2016
That's was my fix :(
I have actually added timestamps now so the sso can't be used after the allotted time.

Guess I do go overboard.. oh well ^-^

The tables where pointless but time stamps are a good idea ;D.
I do it even more ghetto; I have a websocket server in the emulator (which is used for other things) but I send the sso with that and check against ip in the database.

The socket server is actually used for things in-game mostly admin but it does have a use - didn't code it for this lol.
Originally was just going to use a transparent proxy or just write a proxy server in c++ which sends a packet containing client ip when opening a socket stream.
Legit have a client packet called ClientIPAddress or stn xD!

Nov 27, 2014
Okay, and what shall I put in external variables? Every where I tell it to look, it still comes up blank. I've got it as at the moment, and the images are located in the c_images folder.

Core

Nov 10, 2016
Okay, and what shall I put in external variables? Every where I tell it to look, it still comes up blank. I've got it as at the moment, and the images are located in the c_images folder.
So put them in your c_images,
create a folder in there called icons
and then put all the items,

However, no need for %typeid%%param%, as it's normally /revision/name or just /name

%param%

Users who are viewing this thread