Plus Emulator Help

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
Good Day Gents,
I am trying too setup a custom version of Plus Emulator, and i am having an issue when trying too set it up, i have had a few people look at it, Here is what the error is

The Error Says These Three Places,

Config Files

It is ran on a VPS, using IIS. Site worked great, Client will load too 76% (of course due too emulator not running)
Can someone please give me a hand, that would be very appreciated.

*Side Note

Did not realize i had too explain this, i did not say I CREATED IT, or edited it. I am trying too set it up, I mentioned it was a EDIT of plus emulator.

Last edited:

LouisJW

May 20, 2020
No offence but are you sure you’re within the capability of creating a custom version of this emulator if you cannot deal with errors.

Modifying this enough to call it your own “edit” or whatever you plan on doing with it is going to take A LOT of work and a lot more knowledge of C# which you seem to be struggling with already.

As I said, no offence intended; hopefully you are able to get the assistance with this issue.

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
No offence but are you sure you’re within the capability of creating a custom version of this emulator if you cannot deal with errors.

Modifying this enough to call it your own “edit” or whatever you plan on doing with it is going to take A LOT of work and a lot more knowledge of C# which you seem to be struggling with already.

As I said, no offence intended; hopefully you are able to get the assistance with this issue.
I updated the thread in thought of your response. I am trying too setup a pack that i gotten from someone, the original developer has not seen this error, and not able to come with a solution, same with other developers. Therefore i believe your comment was redundant. No offense Intended. If you have any suggestions feel free too provide them.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
You are creating a new websocket with the string "{ip}:8000" but you didn't tell the compiler this was a interpolated string. To do that you put a dollar sign in front of the string.

$"{ip}"

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
You are creating a new websocket with the string "{ip}:8000" but you didn't tell the compiler this was a interpolated string. To do that you put a dollar sign in front of the string.

$"{ip}"
Thank you for your suggestion, i have tried this, but for some reason it is still not working, any other suggestions?

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012

$"{ip}"
He's deliberately changed all instances of his server IP addresses to {ip}.

The error you're getting isn't an issue with the code at all. The IP address you're using is not a valid IP on your computer, or the port is being used for something else on your system.
Post automatically merged:

Unless you haven't replaced anything, then in which case you need to change {ip} to the correct IP you're using.

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
He's deliberately changed all instances of his server IP addresses to {ip}.

The error you're getting isn't an issue with the code at all. The IP address you're using is not a valid IP on your computer, or the port is being used for something else on your system.

Unless you haven't replaced anything, then in which case you need to change {ip} to the correct IP you're using.
You are correct i replaced my real server IP address for the screenshots, i have ensured that the IP address is correct, also tried using 127.0.0.1, and 0.0.0.0.

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
I have now gotten the emulator too start and be stable, but for some reason or another it will load too 100% then disconnect within 2seconds of loaded, any suggestions?

Last edited:

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
Ports open?

What errors does it show in the log?
Here are the logs

And yes every port is open, i have confirmed on canyouseeme.com, and downloaded a port listener too further confirm it

I have checked the console on the client, and for a 10th of a second it shows

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread