Plus Emulator Help

Jarnooo20011

Mar 20, 2016
Hi

I have a few problems with my Plus Emulator edit
As first is that the advent calendar doesn't work, well it's coded but it doesn't show up in-game
Second is pets, because i can place pets but when i try to kick them or pick them up it disconnects me?

No error logs or whatsoever

Hope someone can help me ;)

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
The advent calendar pops up through an event (e.g. when a user clicks), you need to add it as a button to the hotel view.

As for pets, sounds like a packet structure issue. Enable the process log in the client and you'll see something in the console.

Jarnooo20011

Mar 20, 2016
I have added the button for it on the hotelview with openView/calendar

And for the pets i'll check now!

Calendar still doesn't work and for pets i don't know what you mean with the 'process log'?

For the calendar i receive an exception when entering the client

Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Lunar.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Campaigns.CampaignCalendarDataComposer..ctor(Boolean[] OpenedBoxes) in C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\Cloud\Communication\Packets\Outgoing\Campaigns\CampaignCalendarDataComposer.cs:line 16
at Lunar.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\Cloud\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 161

Oh and also my mod tools don't show up anymore

Users who are viewing this thread