Plus++ Emulator - Community Continuation of Plus Emulator

TheGeneral

Dec 27, 2016
Soon. I've been a bit occupied with other duties the past couple weeks. I got a plan in place to imeplement I just need to find me some time.
Post automatically merged:

Nitro support has been added.

Currently working on refactoring the room and furniture code so its easier to use in plugins and implement newer features in the future.

@WILLIAMMILLR

Last edited:

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
Nitro support has been added.

Currently working on refactoring the room and furniture code so its easier to use in plugins and implement newer features in the future.
Great work, love the progress being made. Thanks for contributing to our beloved Habbo section, can't wait to see this project grow even more.

TheGeneral

Dec 27, 2016
Need more people to contribute. Its going to be wicked once everything has been cleaned up but it requires still a bit of work.

ffb

Nov 1, 2021
Sounds pretty good, I could join the development team. I need to know the pending tasks and bugs.

ffb

Nov 1, 2021
Is it compatible with the nitro client? I need to see what it works with to see some tests and start participating

sRemorse

Jul 24, 2023
Happy to get involved where possible my understanding of websockets its very minimal but I'm familiar with good coding principles and understand the C# basics and OOP. I was working on a MC plugin in Java so similar to C#..

Cloned the repo just before just reading through and trying to get an understanding

TheGeneral

Dec 27, 2016
Any plans for including the new, updated wired batches at all?
If someone can guide me on cracking the SWF (and preferably removing the encryption) then yes.
Post automatically merged:

Looking for more contributors to Plus++! Can be bug reporting, bug fixing, tutorial writing, plugins etc! Anything that contributes to Plus++ goes and gets you a special contributor role!

Anyone here that can guide me on cracking the flash client, patching host, removing encryption and getting it to run for web flash player? I'll send $100.

Last edited:

Diddy

Aug 14, 2011
Ooh more contributors would be great. Its already a very good base. More stable than some of the more widely used ones. Already some great progress has gone into it!

TheGeneral

Dec 27, 2016
Looking for more contributors to Plus++! Can be bug reporting, bug fixing, tutorial writing, plugins etc! Anything that contributes to Plus++ goes and gets you a special contributor role!

Anyone here that can guide me on cracking the flash client, patching host, removing encryption and getting it to run for web flash player? I'll send $100.

Users who are viewing this thread