Plus Emulator Achievement Score resetting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parsov

May 18, 2016
Hello just curious if anyone else has this issue. I am using Plus and I have over 1000 achievements coded in.
Problem is the achievements randomly set to 0, I think it would either be a faulty achievement.
Maybe the online which would reset it. Or registration duration.
As it happens randomly.

I found no code that inserts 0 into user_stats where the achievements are, even after you change the value of "achievementscore" it still resets it back to 0 when the user comes back online.
C#:
            base.WriteInteger(Achievement.Id); // Unknown (ID?)
            base.WriteInteger(TargetLevel); // Target level
            base.WriteString(Achievement.GroupName + TargetLevel); // Target name/desc/badge
            base.WriteInteger(1); // Progress req/target
            base.WriteInteger(TargetLevelData.Requirement); // Reward in Pixels
            base.WriteInteger(TargetLevelData.RewardPixels); // Reward Ach Score
            base.WriteInteger(0); // ?
            base.WriteInteger(UserData != null ? UserData.Progress : 0); // Current progress
            base.WriteBoolean(UserData != null ? (UserData.Level >= TotalLevels) : false); // Set 100% completed(??)
            base.WriteString(Achievement.Category); // Category
            base.WriteString(string.Empty);
            base.WriteInteger(TotalLevels); // Total amount of levels
            base.WriteInteger(0);
There is a few that set it to 0 however I'm not sure what they are for.
It could be because of something else as only I have this issue it seems and no one else.
I've done a few touches to the AchievementManager.cs hoping maybe something changes which nothing did.
There is a lot of places that send 0 but I don't know what they are for.
Last time I changed something it was ActivityPointsComposer and since then this started happening although I know they are not linked.

Parsov

May 18, 2016
My guess is it's something that's been added in as the original R1 & R2 versions don't do this.
There has been a lot added but the factory settings of the Plus Achievements stay the same like the composers.
the only file changed is the achievementmanager for the timer achievements like registration duration / login duration.
which never really caused the issue since i have it there for 2 years or so.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
There has been a lot added but the factory settings of the Plus Achievements stay the same like the composers.
the only file changed is the achievementmanager for the timer achievements like registration duration / login duration.
which never really caused the issue since i have it there for 2 years or so.
How often do the achievements reset? I've never had this issue with an original version of Plus.

Parsov

May 18, 2016
How often do the achievements reset? I've never had this issue with an original version of Plus.
Every few days or when there is a hard shutdown or maybe when the user directly closes the tab.
I think it could be the time between the data and game servers.
We use 3 servers for the hotel web, database and game service. Maybe there is delay until the data between the game server and database are exchanged. But the achievement gets saved so it might say the user has completed 100 achievements but the points are resetting to '0' is what i'm concerned about if it was a delay between the servers most things wouldn't save properly.
I have no errors in the logs as well.

alek980

Oct 7, 2019
Every few days or when there is a hard shutdown or maybe when the user directly closes the tab.
I think it could be the time between the data and game servers.
We use 3 servers for the hotel web, database and game service. Maybe there is delay until the data between the game server and database are exchanged. But the achievement gets saved so it might say the user has completed 100 achievements but the points are resetting to '0' is what i'm concerned about if it was a delay between the servers most things wouldn't save properly.
I have no errors in the logs as well.

Do you remember to stop the emulator by typing "stop" in the command line. If not, that might be your problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread