Plus Emulator, 76%

Berk

berkibap#4233
Developer
Oct 17, 2015
sup yo, noob question this time.
Everything worked nice til today. We were open and hit 10 users (which is a high amount for me lol) But today, i woke up and went to hotel.
I've loaded client, when percentage came to 76%, it sent me to /disconnected page. Tried looking at logs, there was nothing out of ordinary. Nothing in developer console aswell. I thought maybe its my account but no, i've created another account but it still appears. I haven't touched to client.php for a while and I don't think it is. Also, the emulator doesn't recieve connection.
helpz appreaciated bois

up

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
If the emulator doesn't receive the connection, then the emulator isn't receiving the connection?

Proxy may be down, ports may be closed or connection to the server may just be shitty.

Berk

berkibap#4233
Developer
Oct 17, 2015
If the emulator doesn't receive the connection, then the emulator isn't receiving the connection?

Proxy may be down, ports may be closed or connection to the server may just be shitty.
Just canyouseeme.org'd the ports 80,30000 and 30001. No proxy atm. Server had a shutdown at night because of the hosting comapny btw. May it be that?

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
when r u going to reply lmao.
btw this isnt fixed yet. maybe @Zodiak knows how to fix this shit?
Plus used to have issues where sometimes it wouldn't take connections so the emulator would have to be restarted 1-2 times and it'd work out of nowhere, could be that. If not check the firewall to make sure the ports are open and make sure the connection between server and client are alright.

Berk

berkibap#4233
Developer
Oct 17, 2015
Plus used to have issues where sometimes it wouldn't take connections so the emulator would have to be restarted 1-2 times and it'd work out of nowhere, could be that. If not check the firewall to make sure the ports are open and make sure the connection between server and client are alright.
had to restart it like 15 times and its working now. thanks pal!

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
The issue is the encryption, sometimes it doesn't load properly for some reason.

Isn't actually a Plus issue, its the encryption library that the emulator uses.

He has since updated it, I was going to use his updated version but never got round to it.

Berk

berkibap#4233
Developer
Oct 17, 2015
The issue is the encryption, sometimes it doesn't load properly for some reason.

Isn't actually a Plus issue, its the encryption library that the emulator uses.

He has since updated it, I was going to use his updated version but never got round to it.
so what do i do?

Users who are viewing this thread