plus emu wired

Jwake

Feb 12, 2016
so uh yeh, im back... as u can see by the title, plus emu wired dont work. when you click it, the box dont show up, and when i look in the emu, i get this;
You must be registered for see images attach

uh, hulp, please? D:

Joshhh

Apr 13, 2016
so uh yeh, im back... as u can see by the title, plus emu wired dont work. when you click it, the box dont show up, and when i look in the emu, i get this;
You must be registered for see images attach

uh, hulp, please? D:
Run this as a query;
Code:
UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`clothing_id` WHERE `furniture`.`clothing_id` > 0 AND `furniture`.`behaviour_data` = 0;
UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`wired_id` WHERE `furniture`.`wired_id` > 0 AND (`furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_effect' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_trigger' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_condition');

Jwake

Feb 12, 2016
Run this as a query;
Code:
UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`clothing_id` WHERE `furniture`.`clothing_id` > 0 AND `furniture`.`behaviour_data` = 0;
UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`wired_id` WHERE `furniture`.`wired_id` > 0 AND (`furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_effect' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_trigger' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_condition');
Omg, thanks haha - Marked as best answer!

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Run this as a query;
Code:
Had the same issue and this fixed it thank you x

Users who are viewing this thread