Plus Emu White Client Screen

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Hey every one, I had an issue with the swfs that I had. Im using Plus Emu. So I removed the old swf folder that I had (the issue one) and replaced with a fresh one. Im using the one provided by Retro Ripper ( Habbo SWF (PRODUCTION-201602082203-712976078)

Assuming it comes with the variables all correctly set? When I load the client this is all I get:

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data=" " width="100%" height="100%" id="client" style="visibility: visible;"><param name="base" value=" "><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><param name="menu" value="false"><param name="flashvars" value="client.allow.cross.domain=1&amp;client.notify.cross.domain=0&amp;connection.info.host=ipherehidden&amp;connection.info.port=30000&amp;site.url= wait! Paradise is starting up.&amp;processlog.enabled=0&amp;flash.client.url= wait... Paradise is loading!&amp;flash.client.origin=popup"></object>

Im sure its a simple Newb mistake error. As I am a newb still learning so bare with me. Id like to kinda use the process of elimination and look at the issue piece by piece. Every bit of help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Last edited:

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
fair warning, edit this and remove your ip hotel IP.
Thank you for this lol after taking a second look it made me realize what was causing the issue. Like i sad Newb mistake. If you see the folder routes above its cause the route of the swfs were in swf/gordon/what ever the build is/habbo.swf so i had to move the shit back a folder. Problem solved sometimes it helps to take a look from a different perspective i guess.

Users who are viewing this thread