plus emu Release 1 error

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
having an error on a plus emu release 1 issue and i not sure where it causing it
the tcp seems to work well with it but i not sure if it the tcp issue or something else

Attachments

• release 1 error.png
    release 1 error.png
    177.2 KB · Views: 11

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
something is using mus port.
No?

having an error on a plus emu release 1 issue and i not sure where it causing it
the tcp seems to work well with it but i not sure if it the tcp issue or something else

If you read carefully it says that only one socket usage is permitted. Meaning your running either another emulator using same ports, or something else is using your ports.

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
No?

If you read carefully it says that only one socket usage is permitted. Meaning your running either another emulator using same ports, or something else is using your ports.
hum i not sure either it like i going round in circles so i won't know what port is useing that socket all i know is i changed the ip to my proxy ip and port to the proxy port but yeah if i know what port is causing it i can proberly check but i not sure what port it is

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
hum i not sure either it like i going round in circles so i won't know what port is useing that socket all i know is i changed the ip to my proxy ip and port to the proxy port but yeah if i know what port is causing it i can proberly check but i not sure what port it is
Use 0.0.0.0 and 30000 for normal // 30001 for mus

Users who are viewing this thread