Plus Emu - Need help with clothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielMCUK

May 6, 2017
I've just added the clothing pack from the ***** website. The clothing has gone in fine and I can see it on the character edit screen but when I save the character the clothing that saves isn't the clothing selected. So for example, I click a pair of joggers and my avatar is wearing a skirt. -_-

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
did u place the figuremap in your gamedata as well as replace both figuredatas in gamedata and emulator extra with the one from the download? also editing both figuredatas changing all selectable="0" to selectable="1"

try this one its the same clothing but I use it and have no prob

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
I've just added the clothing pack from the ***** website. The clothing has gone in fine and I can see it on the character edit screen but when I save the character the clothing that saves isn't the clothing selected. So for example, I click a pair of joggers and my avatar is wearing a skirt. -_-

Can anyone help?

Thanks!
As joe said, replace the figuredata in your emulator also.

Sometimes when you open your emulator with another figuredata you can get errors if certain parts of the XML aren't there. If this happens to you, let me know. I coded a quick script that fixes the furnidatas for plus R2 :)

DanielMCUK

May 6, 2017
I've replaced all the figure datas and placed the swfs in the correct place and it's still changing them, I am computer literate and follow directions correctly, next steps?

DanielMCUK

May 6, 2017
I don't have cloudflare, I saw somewhere on the internet that it could be something to do with my sql database? I've replaced all the files in all the correct places as mentioned however, it's literally just changing for another example, the gold glasses in the file provided above to normal glasses.

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
I don't have cloudflare, I saw somewhere on the internet that it could be something to do with my sql database? I've replaced all the files in all the correct places as mentioned however, it's literally just changing for another example, the gold glasses in the file provided above to normal glasses.
Link me to your retro.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
It should work fine if you put the SWF's in, change the figuredata and figuremap in your SWF's as well as changing the figuredata in your emulator. Clear your cache and restart the emulator and they should all be working.

DanielMCUK

May 6, 2017
I've got two locations for the swfs. The production folder and another folder... I've placed them in all folders I could find the SWFs. I can change the clothes on the hotel view but when I go into a room, it changes them now?

Sorry, 3 locations, should I also place the SWFs into hof_furni?

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
I've got two locations for the swfs. The production folder and another folder... I've placed them in all folders I could find the SWFs. I can change the clothes on the hotel view but when I go into a room, it changes them now?

Sorry, 3 locations, should I also place the SWFs into hof_furni?
Let me guess youre using a pack that included a cms, swfs, db and emu? I dont get why people put swfs within a swfs folder.
Just made a tutorial. Hopefully this could help give you an idea.

DanielMCUK

May 6, 2017
Let me guess youre using a pack that included a cms, swfs, db and emu? I dont get why people put swfs within a swfs folder.
Just made a tutorial. Hopefully this could help give you an idea.
Yeah I'm using one of them haha, I've just checked your tutorial and it doesn't seem to change anything, I guess I'll just have to stick to the old clothing :p Unless anyone else has any ideas?

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Yeah I'm using one of them haha, I've just checked your tutorial and it doesn't seem to change anything, I guess I'll just have to stick to the old clothing :p Unless anyone else has any ideas?
are u using that cms by anthonyy or something that included swfs,emu,db? if so i would do what jmg said and just get your emu files from

DanielMCUK

May 6, 2017
I'm using something by someone but didn't really take much care in checking haha, which emulator would you reccomend? I'm assuming if I'm using Plus EMU at the minute to replace it with a more later version?

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
i recommended build 1 not 2:

swfs:

database is in the emulator source folder called "sqls"

if using navicat might want to run this before importing db
SET @@global.sql_mode= '';

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread