[PLUS EMU] Help with an error.

BestDev

Mar 13, 2020
Hey so I'm new, and want to study or learn Habbo Server Development.

I recently made an r63b retro and I had it running, I was just exploring things out and recently I tried to make room backgrounds/ads work and when I got to have it working, I reloaded the hotel, and then I got stuck on 76%, so I went to check the emu console and found errors that didn't exist before.

Thread: 6
Exception:
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomData.Fill(DataRow Row) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomData.cs:line 87
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.FetchRoomData(Int32 RoomId, DataRow dRow) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 400
at Plus.HabboHotel.Users.UserData.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String SessionTicket, Byte& errorCode) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Users\UserData\UserDataFactory.cs:line 158
at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 100

I kinda see the problem here is that the directories aren't right because it's pointing out to Sledmore's computer user directory but I didn't try to change anything because I don't know what I'm doing and don't wanna make the problems worse.

Another reason why I'm unsure what the problem really is, is because that error had not appeared before, and I don't think I've accidentally changed any configurations that I shouldn't.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Hey so I'm new, and want to study or learn Habbo Server Development.

I recently made an r63b retro and I had it running, I was just exploring things out and recently I tried to make room backgrounds/ads work and when I got to have it working, I reloaded the hotel, and then I got stuck on 76%, so I went to check the emu console and found errors that didn't exist before.

Thread: 6
Exception:
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomData.Fill(DataRow Row) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomData.cs:line 87
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.FetchRoomData(Int32 RoomId, DataRow dRow) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 400
at Plus.HabboHotel.Users.UserData.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String SessionTicket, Byte& errorCode) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Users\UserData\UserDataFactory.cs:line 158
at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 100

I kinda see the problem here is that the directories aren't right because it's pointing out to Sledmore's computer user directory but I didn't try to change anything because I don't know what I'm doing and don't wanna make the problems worse.

Another reason why I'm unsure what the problem really is, is because that error had not appeared before, and I don't think I've accidentally changed any configurations that I shouldn't.
What? It’s point to your desktop not Sledmore’s

What release do you have for Plus? Also what database/CMS are you using? I’ve never come across this error using the original R2 release.

Joshhh

Apr 13, 2016
Run this as a query:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `rooms` CHANGE `allow_pets` `allow_pets` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `allow_pets_eat` `allow_pets_eat` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `room_blocking_disabled` `room_blocking_disabled` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `allow_hidewall` `allow_hidewall` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `mute_settings` `mute_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', CHANGE `ban_settings` `ban_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', CHANGE `kick_settings` `kick_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1';
Restart your Emulator.

BestDev

Mar 13, 2020
What? It’s point to your desktop not Sledmore’s

What release do you have for Plus? Also what database/CMS are you using? I’ve never come across this error using the original R2 release.

This is what I'm talking about. [screenshot attached to this comment at the bottom (attachments) ]
Post automatically merged:

Run this as a query:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `rooms` CHANGE `allow_pets` `allow_pets` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `allow_pets_eat` `allow_pets_eat` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `room_blocking_disabled` `room_blocking_disabled` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `allow_hidewall` `allow_hidewall` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `mute_settings` `mute_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', CHANGE `ban_settings` `ban_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', CHANGE `kick_settings` `kick_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1';
Restart your Emulator.

Okay. Thank you, but can you tell me what exactly this query does?

INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1'

Sorry I'm a complete noob but I'm tryna learn things.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Dark_V3ndor

Feb 5, 2020
This is what I'm talking about. [screenshot attached to this comment at the bottom (attachments) ]
Post automatically merged:

Okay. Thank you, but can you tell me what exactly this query does?

INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1'

Sorry I'm a complete noob but I'm tryna learn things.

This query is correcting the integer values as they are set to "NULL" witch is causing the error displayed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread