[PLUS EMU] Clothing problem

pau

Oct 26, 2016
Hello,
I have a problem with the clothing. I have been trying to add new clothes:
-Paste the SWF into the Gordon -> Production folder.
-Edit FigureMap & FigureData.
-Paste them into the Extras folder in the emulator.
-Clear caché and do :update mutant.
But it doesn't work
SfDX0aY.png
It seems that it's uploaded but it doesn't show the trouser.

How can I fix it?
Thanks!

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
What clothing is this? For some clothing you will need to make sure you update hh_human and possibly some other hh_human_xx (leg, hair, face, body, etc) files.

I had this issue when trying to get the Rat Accessories, Possessed Hair, some cyber clothing and a couple more to work on a 2018 production build.

pau

Oct 26, 2016
catalog_clothing table linked? What’s the error?
It's not for the catalog.
Post automatically merged:

What clothing is this? For some clothing you will need to make sure you update hh_human and possibly some other hh_human_xx (leg, hair, face, body, etc) files.

I had this issue when trying to get the Rat Accessories, Possessed Hair, some cyber clothing and a couple more to work on a 2018 production build.
Could you tell me how to do that? A guide. Thanks! I think it's because of that as the emulator it has 2 years..

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Well in r1 clothing is a bit easier to add where as in R2 there is additional figuredata in the actual SWFs folders. That's where you'd add the code as it doesn't seem to pick it up from the original one.
I think they’re pretty much the same? R2 has more checks though, for security.

Stee

Oh hot damn. This is my jam.
Jun 28, 2011
I think they’re pretty much the same? R2 has more checks though, for security.
I noticed that one of the files I think it's the figuredata that doesn't read from the gamedata folder rather the production folder in R2. R1 takes it from the gamedata. Figured this out trying to help someone add clothing to their hotel and it was an R1.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I noticed that one of the files I think it's the figuredata that doesn't read from the gamedata folder rather the production folder in R2. R1 takes it from the gamedata. Figured this out trying to help someone add clothing to their hotel and it was an R1.
figuredata.xml is linked in the gamedata, figuremap.xml linked in the production, you can change these in your configs though.

Stee

Oh hot damn. This is my jam.
Jun 28, 2011
figuredata.xml is linked in the gamedata, figuremap.xml linked in the production, you can change these in your configs though.
That's the one. Did you ever get around to adding custom clothing and it working? I managed to add some Vanz shoes and stuff and they went in fine?

Users who are viewing this thread