Plus EMU Clothes not loading 100%

Jwake

Feb 12, 2016
So, this is my first help-thingy, and it's going to be about the clothes not loading fully.

This has started happening recently, and I've figured out a fix. I'm going to try and explain this to the best of my ability, lol. rn my hotel is down, so i can't provide ss's otherwise i will, once its back up i will.

download these clothes:
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!E6ZDnb6T!9xDmxFMr1BoOrozgh5RBbUaumJZCtBdaSSI8OB9rt70

Put the clothing files into {ur swf file}/gordon/{ur prod folder}/ and drag and drop the clothes.
then put the figuremap and figuredata into the gamedata folder and the figuredata into the extra folder in your emulator.

Okay - here's the proper fix for it
You want to go back to your gordon folder ({ur swf file}/gordon/{ur prod folder}/) and drag and drop the figuredata and figuremap in there and replace it with the current ones.

Restart your emulator, clear cache and taadaa! You're done.
This SHOULD work, if it don't then im not sure.

P.S:
I don't know if this has been released already, but i've not seen it yet, so here. Enjoy :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Shouldn’t matter where you put them as long as your variables link up with them, nevertheless if clothes don’t load then you might not have all of the SWF’s (check dev console).

Anyway, thanks!

Jwake

Feb 12, 2016
Shouldn’t matter where you put them as long as your variables link up with them, nevertheless if clothes don’t load then you might not have all of the SWF’s (check dev console).

Anyway, thanks!
You're welcome! However, even if it links up corrently, it still happens, not sure why. Yes, it shows errors in the console, but this is the easy fix!

great tutorial mate this will definitely help newbies who struggle
Thanks! Glad you like it :)

Illusions

Dec 31, 2017
everytime i click on something it shows something else? any fix for this ?
This happens to me... I don't know if it's the figuredata or what. I normally just remove it and add it later on hoping it fixes itself. I've not found a fix for this as of yet, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread