Plus Emu Boon Edit - TCP Proxy [FIXED]

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
Fixed the error, all services have been resumed and fixed.

Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
If some users can connect and other cant that means your setup is done correctly, and that is an error with the host configuration of the proxy. Get a new host.

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
If some users can connect and other cant that means your setup is done correctly, and that is an error with the host configuration of the proxy. Get a new host.
Ah, I'm currently hosting my proxy with HostSavor, and VPS with xHosts - Would you recommend I purchase my proxy from xHosts too?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Ah, I'm currently hosting my proxy with HostSavor, and VPS with xHosts - Would you recommend I purchase my proxy from xHosts too?
xHosts does not sell proxy. HostSavor proxies are literally the WORST proxies you can buy, I have had so many problems with them it is unreal.

This is taken from their terms of service:
"If a charge which is deemed valid by Hostsavor, and validated by our Terms of Service, is disputed to a financial institution by performing a charge-back, then the client agrees to pay an Administrative Fee of up to $200 in addition to original amount of funds which were reclaimed."

They messaged me saying they got better proxy services, and I purchased a proxy and then when it didn't work and it was the same shitty service they have always offered me, I asked for a refund. They threatened to charge me $200.

Regardless I had 40-50 users connected to this proxy and it was not stable AT ALL. They work fine for 1-10 users but anything over that and people start to lagg. I would suggest getting one from XZNetworks.

Users who are viewing this thread