Plus emu and Nitro

Liverty617

Dec 8, 2014
Hi, i'm wondering what edits i need to do on a plus emu for making it compatible with nitro. I can't use another emulator because this one it's hardly modified by me.
Thanks for replies

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
Theres quite a few things you would have to do. Its not as hard, but there's a emulator already out there that has this all worked out by Skeletor on Github.

If you run into any issues feel free to ask.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
You just have to set your packets back to: Revision PRODUCTION-201611291003-338511768

Disable Encryption, and you're good.

Then to fix the zoomed out issue, change the base.WriteBoolean(false); to base.WriteBoolean(true); in FloorHeightMapComposer.cs

Good luck.

airilxx

Jan 1, 2012
To be fair, there's a lot of coding needs to be reworked beside changing packets and few codes, as mentioned by @Lotus to allow the compatibility between Nitro HTML v2 and Plus Emulator. I myself have already fixed major critical bugs that occurs on Nitro HTML5 running on Plus Emulator since v1 releases, and I find its not worth it, unless you're ready to sacrifice most of your time just to fix incompatibilities issues between Nitro HTML5 and Plus Emulator.

The best advise I can give is, take your time to learn Java, and slowly migrate your emulator to the latest supported emulator, for instance Arcturus Morningstar, as its already have major support from Nitro community, and you can always recreate your custom features by using Arcturus Morningstar Plugins feature. Or as told by @Diddy , you can wait for Plus++ Community releases and recode your custom features on the emulator.

Users who are viewing this thread