Plus Emu Add Commands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMonsterMan

Mar 25, 2016
Alright people are saying edit the chatcommandermanger.cs file to add the commands.. Well I don't have that file But I do have commandermanager.cs but I don't know how to add the commands I am debugging the emulator aswell. Anyone can give me a quick tut??
LOL1.png

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
its different on plus
commandmanager.cs is where you add the commandname and HabboHotel > Rooms > Chat > Commands is where you add commands

MadMonsterMan

Mar 25, 2016
Okay can you write a quick tutorial on how to add them?

yeyeye.png

"commandmanager.cs " is in the HabboHotel > Rooms > Chat > Commands ..
can you be more specific please?

AccessDenied

Jun 16, 2014
If you want to add a new command. you need to make a new Class in HabboHotel -> Rooms -> Chat -> Commands And then you can choose from admin - mod - user. Make a new class with your command name. Then go to CommandMananger. When you make your command for admin, go to private void RegisterAdministrator(). mod - RegisterModerator(), User - RegisterUser(), etc. To set your command use : this.Register("<using command without : in example> sit", <ur class name in example> new Sit());

Then you rebuild your project.

I hope this helps.

MadMonsterMan

Mar 25, 2016
If you want to add a new command. you need to make a new Class in HabboHotel -> Rooms -> Chat -> Commands And then you can choose from admin - mod - user. Make a new class with your command name. Then go to CommandMananger. When you make your command for admin, go to private void RegisterAdministrator(). mod - RegisterModerator(), User - RegisterUser(), etc. To set your command use : this.Register("<using command without : in example> sit", <ur class name in example> new Sit());

Then you rebuild your project.

I hope this helps.
What do I make the class name Like im trying to add the hug command.

I got it but how do I rebuild?

AccessDenied

Jun 16, 2014
What do I make the class name Like im trying to add the hug command.

I got it but how do I rebuild?

To rebuild your project. : right click on your solution (project name) en choose rebuild. Dont forget. By making a comment. You need to extend iChatCommand and implement the code. When u've done that. By permissions you need to return the database value from permissions table. You can also add a new value for your specific command. This short tutorial if you didnt knew this.

MadMonsterMan

Mar 25, 2016
To rebuild your project. : right click on your solution (project name) en choose rebuild. Dont forget. By making a comment. You need to extend iChatCommand and implement the code. When u've done that. By permissions you need to return the database value from permissions table. You can also add a new value for your specific command. This short tutorial if you didnt knew this.
this parts confusing, ive added the command to the emu just cant figure out how to rebuild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread