[PLUS] Cyrillic symbols in Room Name&Desc

x3p

May 13, 2017
PlusEMU R2 // Build 3.4.3.0
Hello. My name is Ivan. I am a Russian retard.And I have a problem to my room, name and description.

Okay, I'll describe my problem.
1. I create a new room.
2. Give it a name and description.
Title: Новая локация (New location)
Description: Хорошая локация (Good location)
q1brwoe.png
tsZepxT.png

3. In the database, the title and description displayed here.
3lRDmym.png

4.But in the game here.If you reconnect in the client, I see that...
iOVdKgb.png

But if I edit the database, room name and description...
Qrn16y8.png

It would be like this...
BNnKXDp.png
How to fix the problem?

MySQL base encoding UTF8
I understand a little engine, but with this problem I can not understand for quite some time.
Saw another retro hotel and everything was great.Sorry for my English/Excuse me if I'm wrong edited post.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
So what I try to understand from what you said is when you type in your language it displays loads of ? In the database and when you reload the client it goes to all those ???? As well as when you change it in the database it does your language symbols?

x3p

May 13, 2017
So what I try to understand from what you said is when you type in your language it displays loads of ? In the database and when you reload the client it goes to all those ???? As well as when you change it in the database it does your language symbols?
If I change the data in the game, then everything I write will be : "??????????&???" (example)

But if I change the data in the database, then everything I write will be displayed correctly : Хорошая локация (example - cyrillic)
Make sure the emulator's encoding is set to UTF8 too.
But how shall I know it? Where?

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
If I change the data in the game, then everything I write will be : "??????????&???" (example)

But if I change the data in the database, then everything I write will be displayed correctly : Хорошая локация (example - cyrillic)

But how shall I know it? Where?
PlusEnvironment.cs I think.

Users who are viewing this thread