Plus / CMS Users Getting Ban Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Hi,
So recently since we have started banning a fair amount of users, other users are getting the ban message and being redirected to /banned, even though they aren’t getting banned or banned.

For example, a user who actively plays the hotel recently tried to go to /me and received an error message that he was banned.

There’s no including files on each page to ‘check the ban’, so I’m unsure why users keep getting the error message when they’re not banned.

It’s almost like it selects a different users ban and gives a user that isn’t banned, the message and also the ban.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Cloudflare I guess you’d say. But, it doesn’t happen to EVERY user, just some for some odd reason but when they change their IP or use a VPN, it basically disappears.
hm, ok. What cms are you using? if you're using RevCMS. Goto class.users.php and show me your
Code:
final public function login()

also, make sure you have this in your global.php
Code:
if(isset($_SERVER['HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP'])) { $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] = $_SERVER['HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP']; }

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
hm, ok. What cms are you using? if you're using RevCMS. Goto class.users.php and show me your
Code:
final public function login()

also, make sure you have this in your global.php
Code:
if(isset($_SERVER['HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP'])) { $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] = $_SERVER['HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP']; }
CMS is basically a Rev MySQLi version.

That wasn’t in Global.php, I just added it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread