Plus - Client 100% Reloading

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Hi,
So out of no where, the client stopped working (unsure why). It loads to 100%, disconnects and just keeps repeating the process. Also, the only way it gets connection is through the proxy, if I put the VPS IP and Port, it won’t get connection to the emulator for some reason and just keep loading and loading.

You must be registered for see images attach

Also, it says that the files are not there, but they are, 100%. I can literally click the link, and it'll go to the file and open it. There was nothing changed, it just stopped working for some reason.
ZLIIbuQJRG_PNGRQozJeXA.jpeg

Also, the emulator gives zero errors.
qDIWx7zoSF2CeEklAAvYIQ.jpeg

Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
403 is not a 404. 404 means it's not found, 403 means it's forbidden. Verify the IIS users account has permission to read the files in your swf folder.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
403 is not a 404. 404 means it's not found, 403 means it's forbidden. Verify the IIS users account has permission to read the files in your swf folder.
IIS User has permission to view and read files, the error only happens when the proxy is enabled in client.php (by changing the IP)

Not sure if this is part of the problem, but I was checking around IIS logs.

You must be registered for see images attach

Imported the database to my localhost, messed around the with SWF's and I think it's the Cross Domain (maybe not) making the disconnection.

Chrome is spitting out this error ONLY when I use the hotel's swfs (on the VPS) on my localhost. But when I change the urls to localhost, it works fine.
Code:
Cross-origin plugin content from  must have a visible size larger than 400 x 300 pixels, or it will be blocked. Invisible content is always blocked.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Cross domain doesn't have anything to do with it :p No worries about that.
It has an issue trying to read your files, its forbidding access when they connect from the proxy... I am not sure why?

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Fixed the issue, part of the Furnidata was missing somehow..? Anywho, uploaded it to an XML verifier and it found the error.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread