[Plus] Avatar and Catalog Items Invisible.

RetroHunny

Jan 22, 2017
Greetings all,
I've got a small error in my hotel and I am not very worried because I have been told my some that it is a common error which is why I am hoping someone out here can help me fix it.

So basically as the title says, nothing is popping...
I know why it is doing this and it is because I need to replace the tairovski domain with my Hamachi IP Address. But I cannot find where the tairovski domain is. This meaning I cannot replace, so if someone could come on to team viewer and help me solve this issue I would be very happy! Please add my skype if you plan on helping and let me know with a little message before you do or I will not accept. Thanks!

SCREEN SHOT : prntscr com dyzm5o

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Please provide the screenshot on here, as Devbest rules specifically say we can't say - "Hit me up on Skype and i'll help you there, or PM me and ill tell you how to fix"

You are no longer allowed to offer support via skype. In example; "add my skype, I'll help you.". This is to stop the risk of Scams and more.

Provide the screenshot and i'll do my best to help you, otherwise in the mean time check everywhere, your external_variables, external_variables_override, everything to check if you have got anything wrong.
Your furni url in your external_variables should look something like or wherever your hof_furni is located, anything other than that it won't show up it will show up as a black box if you placed furni or transparent looking in the catalogue.

For your avatar, again check everywhere I'm not sure what this should look like or what not, but just look everywhere and make sure your variables have been set up correctly with all the urls that are automatically there if you downloaded Sledmore's release or one from ***** will have either dev.boon.pw or habbo.com.

Users who are viewing this thread