Recruiting Plugins Developer Needed ! - Minecraft Plugins Developer

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterEstephan

Oct 10, 2015
Hello, my name is Peter and I would like to talk to you guys about a possible Plugins Developer position within Our Server that we are recruiting for.

Overview:

One of the most hardest objectives on a server today is being able to find plugins that suite you and the server you are trying to create. This is the problem I'm having right now. I am looking for a Plugins Developer that can demonstrate the knowledge and expertise that is required in any server. The Plugins Developer needs to be able to make plugins based on the needs of the managers, owners, and the demand of the player. In addition, the Plugin Developer must demonstrate building unique plugins that will not only make our server unique, but also interesting. The Plugin Developer must be able to make plugins in a timely manner and have them ready. In addition, the Plugins Developer should be fluent in creating plugins and programming the necessary lines of code into the .jar file to have a working plugin and happy server. However, you cant test stuff on our main server until you have a working plugin. So that is why we are giving you your own Server to test on and get the plugin ready. So that once it is ready you can upload it to our 1 TB online storage and we can put in on the server.

Some of the areas we are working in may require you to know or learn some of the following aspects: (this is optional)

• Familiarity with Bungeecord.
  • Experience with custom entities.
We will provide you the following:

- One Server to test your plugins on. (Hosted with unlimited bandwidth speeds)

- Access to our OneDrive, so that you can upload and share your plugins or documents. (Storage is 1 TB)

If you are interested and would like to apply, you may fill out the following application form and we will get back to you at around Sunday October 18, 2015 - Mountain Time US and Canada.

Plugin Developer - 0/2

If you do decide to apply, you will need to:

• Submit plugins you have made or contributed to so we may review them.
  • Demonstrate whatever Java knowledge and experience you have.
  • And Demonstrate that you are dedicated to the server and the work that you are putting into the plugin.
If you have any questions, please feel free to comment below and I will try my best to answer them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread