Flash Plug Hotel - vps hosted - 24/7 - hiring staff - join today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombie

Absolute Legend
Jul 4, 2017
hello before i start im just going to thank you all for viewing my post today. and i do hope you like some of what i have done. now i started owning hotels back in 2014 with a hotel called core. was owned by myself and a lad i use to chill with called Corey. now i have invested and my girlfriend in real life and myself have 2 separate hotels. so lets start.

You must be registered for see images attach

Now this is our index page look okay? with this being said we have a lot to update on this. this is just a basic background index we have updated this on our old hotel . so tell me your thoughts on this index and tell me what we can do to improve on this..

just a basic old register page aye? i do like the basic part of this. not going to lie there is a lot more i need to add on but hey who said all changes was good? i like the old themes added with the new themes tell me what you think??

the major community page? what do you think? obviously we haven't had much of a user count cos the v2 version was made today on 29th of September 2017 at around 3am.

obviously needs updating let me no what you think we should have here? and obviously needs to add the welcome articles and stuff like that.

not going to be everyone cup of tea but i certainly love the staff page. need to update a few things on this but the colours stand out what you think?

little edits on this. i have stated that we dont accept refunds. but unlike some hotels i will do exchanges if and when its needed. nice little edit.

basic but mature ase for plug.

inside of the ase / housekeeping such a basic but i do like this.

need to do some mega updates on the client.

so this is that obviously its a work in progress but im happy to announce plughotel.us if anyone has any questions then please feel free to post them below.

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-29_19-54-18.png
    upload_2017-9-29_19-54-18.png
    316.4 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Kak

Zombie

Absolute Legend
Jul 4, 2017

also got a basic catalogue for now all will be updated in due course.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
this looks so bad, not even a domain wut.. Font on your advetisement looks like a 2008 computer font.. Unprofessional

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
Oh let me just expose my IP nothing can go wrong TesoMaynFace

*ddos

ONT:

Needs work. Good luck though.

ItsNick

Nov 19, 2013
I can't help to cringe at seeing "Purchasing plug VIP will help pay for monthly bills"... but literally your bookmarks are mainly online betting...

You should probably also look into getting a domain. Looks way better. However, Goodluck!

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
1. Exploiting your own IP Address - Risky pal lol
2. Also showing your hotels IP Address, doesn't even look like it has ddos protection anyway
3. Nothing new, looks like a start up project went wrong cus u dont know how to develop or have unique ideas.

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
1. Exploiting your own IP Address - Risky pal lol
2. Also showing your hotels IP Address, doesn't even look like it has ddos protection anyway
3. Nothing new, looks like a start up project went wrong cus u dont know how to develop or have unique ideas.
^

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
liturly the worst retro i seen 1 it on hamachi so what the point in advertiseing it as you can only have max of 5 people on hte hamachi server and the fact nothing new to it not my time to play on it only cause it hamachi

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
liturly the worst retro i seen 1 it on hamachi so what the point in advertiseing it as you can only have max of 5 people on hte hamachi server and the fact nothing new to it not my time to play on it only cause it hamachi
no it isn't hamachi lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread